Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

Mum of 2 & 2 angels,,

Placental Abruption late pregnancy. Lock

Hi i was wondering if there was anyone out there that has suffered a Placental Abruption before? ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Littleabcd

Thought i would share Lock

As some of you may already be aware, i suffered a very traumatic miscarriage on Monday/ Tuesday. ...

2 replies

What I wrote to you yesterday on your other thread didn't seem to launch??? But once again I'm so sorry for your loss darl I hope yo...

mum+noah+bump

possible miscarriage Lock

I have posted my story in general discussion too but just need all the support i can get. I found...

5 replies

i would also suggest not even thinking about an ultrasound until you are at least 8 weeks pregnant as they are really hard to note...

Mum of 2 & 2 angels,,

Baby born sleeping @30weeks, Lock

We lost a baby @ 16w,3days in 2008 and after being reassured by the Hosp that all was fine Via th...

9 replies

Thanks Ladies for the support and hugs,, Im still finding myself caught in a blur at times trying to think just what happened that m...

NAPLAN results Lock

wrong area very sorry

1 reply

I am wondering when you are choosing a school, do you look at there NAPLAN results as a way of determining how succesful the overal...

SunMoonStars

i lost my baby Lock

i went for an untrasouns today and they told me there was no heart beat. I should of been 12 wee...

26 replies

Awww that was so sweet of your son to say that!! Aren't kids honest.........

fairygirl

sids Lock

my beautiful boy was only 10 weeks old when sids claimed him. I went in to pick him up to go to ...

23 replies

candace16 i just read your post - i commented on it and my heart just bled for you. Life certainly throws you a curveball doesnt it...

Calisle

Cycle After Miscarriage Lock

Firstly, I am very sorry for everyone who has suffered a loss. It is a very devastating thing to ...

5 replies

@cazmaz - thanks for your reply, and I am sorry also to hear of your loss. Good luck to you too It's been 22 days since my D & C ...

O_Scott32

Thanks for the support Lock

I can see my post has been locked. At least not deleted. I like to say thankyou for your kind wor...

2 replies

OMG! I am so sorry for your loss. Condolences to your entire family hun. I did not see your poem either & have just read your oth...

O_Scott32

for those who are interesed Lock

I posted the circumsion poem last week For all those who made fun of me or took the micky out of...

27 replies

Babies get circ in the states within the first week. Supaexcited I wish I knew you last year. spottedzebra I probably was you las...

If you are on FB please support Lock

I wonder how this will affect abortion law?

3 replies

Hi, is this page still on FB, I can't seem to find it?

dlpwincezz

Unheard of, she had to be that 1 in a million Lock

My work friend of two years had just gone through three attempts of IVF for the past year and a h...

5 replies

sorry to hear this, heart breaking to hear this, give daddy all your love don't forget to go give that baby some loving....

Henrysmummy

Recent Misacrriage Lock

I suffered a miscarriage on sunday at 9 weeks (I have a 4yr old DS and a 14month old DS). I am ju...

7 replies

I am so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. I had a miscarriage just over 2 weeks ago, followed by a D & C. The doctor at the hosp...

Miranda-1

Methotrexate, molar pregnancy Lock

I am 31years old, I have been with my partner for over 9 years. I have no children. I found I wa...

4 replies

I too have had the same problem and are from new zealand. My husband and I Fell Pregnant in December 2007 with what we thought would...

silver*bubble

Please give me advice! Lock

HI, Last week I went in for my dating scan and i should have been 7 weeks, but the doc only found...

7 replies

hi, thanks for your replys Im 100% sure on my dates becuase i was using an ovulation tester- and we BD 3 days before i ovulated an...

MummyGia

in shock Lock

i went for my 12 week scan yesterday and the baby only measured 9w2d and had no heartbeat. i cant...

15 replies

I am so very sorry for your loss. Big hugs. I feel what you've been through, having just had my first miscarriage. It's been a t...

Mel_Nz80

No heartbeat and slight bleeding Lock

Im in my first pregnancy and I am a bit frightned after my first scan yesterday, my DR sent me to...

5 replies

sometimes there is no heart beat until later........ don't do anymore internal scans especially if you are bleeding.... just wait a...

RIP :( Lock

Well a few days back I put up a post about my SIL's baby and how they couldn't hear the heartbeat...

14 replies

Ohh gosh what a mess. I was with my best friend when she gave birth to her still born son full term, so this will be hard on you to...

5bizzybees

2nd miscarriage & heartbroken! Lock

I just need to write things down as I am having a really tough time getting through my 2nd miscar...

6 replies

Hi Callisle, I first noticed the tummy pains on Thurs night but thought I had just over eaten and was a bit bloated. Then on Friday...

critter8

Why Why Why..? Lock

Hello, Sorry just need to vent...I m/c at wks in November 2010, Started bleeding before the bloo...

3 replies

Thanks for your concerns ladies! Well the progesterone worked untill last night. Bad cramping and bleeding. Did blood test and the h...

declan&miasmummy<3

Sister lost her baby girl at 36 weeks Lock

Hey everyone I was just looking for some advice I;ll explain the story. My oldest sister has 3 so...

3 replies

I think if she wants to be involved in your pregnancy, you should open up and include her where you can. She got to experience the ...

a happy mum

2nd Miscarriage Lock

Hi, Just wanting to know if anyone else has had this result with their miscarriage. I have just ...

5 replies

thanks, just trying to work out what to do I think you and your partner need to get tested to see you is passing what. I know th...

a happy mum

2nd Missed Miscarriage - why is this happening again.... Lock

Yesterday I had my 2nd D & C for another missed miscarriage. The first one died at 12.5 weeks an...

10 replies

just a question aquarius81... did you ever get the Anti-D injection? Hey "Catwomand and Her Kittens" Wat is the Anti-D Injection...

ElenaMcL

Stillborn at 39 weeks Lock

I gave birth to my beautiful angel baby 10 weeks ago at 39+1 weeks. The day before I went into l...

20 replies

im so sorry for your loss! fly free little princess!

NZ*Unique_Nique

Discharge after D & C, Whats Normal Lock

WOULD FIRSTLY JUST LIKE TO SAY IM SO SORRY TO SEE ALL THE SADNESS AND LOSS ON THIS FORUM, FOR ALL...

2 replies

I think it would be best to visit your gp to be on the safe side, it could be nothing but better the get it checked. Im really sor...

Reneeaimee

lost 2 babies in 10 weeks Lock

lost my first end of november , now have found out i have a blighted ovum , so they have recomend...

8 replies

i forgot to say re your birthday being on the d & c day, that totally sucks. I started to bleed on my sons 3rd birthday and was in ...

clarebaby2

4th MC Lock

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I c...

3 replies

Great Big Hugs...... I feel your pain. Sticky baby dust for your future...

St3742643

Baby passed away at 10 weeks Lock

Our beautiful baby boy passed away yesterday in our arms at 10 weeks old he was born with a extre...

12 replies

GBH to you and your family, I can not even begin to imagine what you have been and are going through. It sounds like your little man...

Mel_Sparkles

OK POETIC MUMMYS Lock

Ok, My mum's 1st anniversary of her passing is coming up on Friday. I've written a beautiful me...

7 replies

hey mel if you feel comfortable sharing it we would love to read it , but if not thats ok x x

TriciaJayne

Loss at 40 weeks Lock

I lost my beautiful daughter Katie at 40 weeks, I only found out as I went into labour. After ha...

11 replies

Thank you everyone for your kind words, I wish I had discovered this forum sooner. I only have one friend and she never felt comfo...

tasmum

very angry and upset :( Lock

On monday i went up to the cemetery to visit my two babies and there were toys smashed to bits an...

16 replies

Hi hun I have just read the article. Very well written & respectful to you all. Although this is a hard time, the photo of you is...

happyforever

miscarriage Lock

I am new here but needed some advice. I have 4 beautiful, healthy children which i am very much t...

5 replies

hi there, sorry for your loss. I had ds1 and ds2 with no problems at all. I then fell preg again and everything was going well til...

NZ*Unique_Nique

Our baby is gone Lock

Hi all, just letting you know that i had my 12 week scan yesterday and there was no heartbeat our...

7 replies

Firstly I'm very sorry for your loss. Secondly....Please don't ever feel you are being selfish.... It is never easy to lose a baby ...

Brooke22222222

Clotting During Pregnancy Lock

Hi All I recently suffered a stillbirth (Nov) & i have just received some of the blood tests bac...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
ned81

menstrual cycle after miscarriage Lock

Hi I miscarried in early June and my menstrual cycle ever since has been totally different. Esp...

4 replies

Hi ned, i had a m/c with my first pregnancy and I had very weird cycles afterwards. I didnt get a period till I think 7 weeks after ...

Sponge Gloss!

Misscarrying as we speak Lock

As above, started bleeding yesterday and it's been heavier today went and had a scan at half 11 a...

2 replies

Hey Hun, i am currentley experiencing the same thing so i cant be of much assitance on what happens next but can let you know that i...

Anyone who has had an ectopic??? Lock

I have posted this in a couple of areas top hopefuilly get some responses BUT my question is ho...

1 reply

Hi, I have had two ectopic pregnancies. The first May 2008 and the second Feb 2009. I had to wait 3 months before ttc again as I...

Little Angels Memory Boxes Lock

Just thought I'd share this beautiful organisation with you all... I came across them soon afte...

4 replies

Not a problem. Such beautiful boxes If only we didn't need them... AT the moment they are looking for donations towards memory...

Halliemummy

Don't know what to think!!!! Lock

I don't know if anyone else has been in the same boat! I found out from a positive pregnancy tes...

3 replies

this has happened with my last two babies.... i thought i was further along than i was..... modern technology and all that..... in t...

luvmylife

I never imagined... Lock

I have been reading a fair few posts today and I am in total shock at how many people have suffer...

27 replies

i had a mc at 6 weeks in november 2010 , we had already told family , friends and our dd's my eldest dd put it into perspective and...