Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

Nina_09

If it happend for a reason - what was the reason? Lock

Hello beautiful people What a horrible week it was last week. I don't even think I can remember ...

12 replies

Hay Nina, I have just reread your post. I too was due to have my much loved baby in Feb 2012. I have only just lost y baby and hurt...

Boulouko21

just chilling and waiting..... Lock

Hello all, hope you are all doing well. Its been a while since ive been on here to keep u most u...

1 reply

Hello all, hope you are all doing well. Its been a while since ive been on here to keep u most updated. I have just finished my 2n...

Katiebest_03

2 mcs and im only 24 Lock

Hey ladies ok im new to this topic i will give a lil bit of my story here it goes.... Im only ...

9 replies

hi, I'm new here so not sure if I've replied right or not im 24 as well and have had 2 mc in 3months, and as far as anyones conc...

Hollywilshire

Pregnant after Two m/c and terrified Lock

Hi so last year i had two miscarriages, the first in January at 22weeks 3 days and the second in ...

19 replies

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I wish i had the words to make it all better for you. Have you been sent for any tests yet? I ...

* SuNnY *

Do Stories like this ever affect you? Lock

I dont know why this has affected me so, as I dont know the people it happened to but it really u...

1 reply

oh thats sad I think all mothers feel that way at one time or another, after reading or hearing about accidents involving children...

Cdsen

hcg levels dropped Lock

hi there, i am currently 6 wks pregnant and experienced spotting with some clots starting at 5 w...

12 replies

Thanks Cass... wishing you lots of luck, and happy vibes your way... hope everything is going well for you.... we're not TTC atm, w...

waitaha

I feel so lonely... Lock

Im 33yo and am currently 25 weeks pregnant with our 3rd child. For the last 2 months Ive had the ...

4 replies

that's so good to hear that just made my morning. All the best xxxxxxxxxx

mel-O

My story Lock

I know I am not the first woman in history to have a miscarriage, but this is the first time for ...

12 replies

Hi Cat, So sorry to hear about your loss, what a sad story! But congratulations on your new pregnancy. I hope it's a much smoother ...

mrsing

Successes after m/c Lock

Hello everyone, hope everyone is okay. I had a m/c in April and now trying for another pregnancy...

20 replies

I had one in Aug 10 and preg in Sep 10. I was scared to mc again, but my doc said 1 in 4 pregs end in early mc, which means 3 of 4 d...

JonRah

What to expect? Lock

Ok, to cut a long story short... Went for my dating scan last week, everything was fine, strong h...

6 replies

oh suga, hugs XXXXX i havent had a m/c but have lost a baby so know its heartbreaking so cry when you need too, sleep when you need ...

Boulouko21

vit D deficiency and MTHFR POSITIVE Lock

Hi all Yesterday i had another follow up with my OB in regards to my blood tests and my 4cm cyst...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Mum of 2 & 2 angels,,

Pregnant after Still born Lock

Hello, Recently we found we are expecting again after our son's Stillbirth in late Feb 2011, We...

4 replies

FairyGirl, Thank you we was a little shocked as we didnt "try" hard last month as i was slightly down the previous months as we was ...

princessangela

D&C- period after that ? Lock

Hey everyone, I had a d&c on the 16th may bleed about average of 10days and stopped then on the 8...

8 replies

Woohoo so true I like my period in away it means I no my body is doing it's Job:) strangely enough this period came at the time as ...

Mum of 2 & 2 angels,,

Placental Abruption late pregnancy. Lock

Hello i was wondering if there was anyone out there that has suffered a Placental Abruption in la...

12 replies

Kobehh, Hello and thanks for your reply Yes that little Angel in the blue Nightie is our little man I have his pictures in lots o...

Katie5465

Stillborn at 22 weeks and 6 days Lock

Hi my name is katie and i had a still born baby at 22 weeks and 6 days.. it was about 2 and half...

9 replies

Katie 5465, Dearest Katie, Im very sorry to read of your Loss, We lost our Baby Boy @30weeks due to Placental Abruption. We was gut...

Mum of 2 & 2 angels,,

Venting it out, Lock

Hello Ladies, Im finding myself on her again to have a "Vent".. It will be 7weeks tom since we ...

6 replies

Fairygirl, Thats great to hear that you have a great suppourt base as we all know that we have our good and bad days and to have s...

Annie007

TTC following an ectopic Lock

Hi all, I am posting this as although I am trying so hard to be positive there are days that I st...

4 replies

ive thought all the same heartbreak and thoughts that you are feeling, after our ectopic, try not to listen to people who tell you t...

rachel8me

How soon is too soon? Lock

Hi, My partner and I discovered we had had a miscarriage on Monday. It is such a painful experie...

23 replies

Hi all, Cazmaz i'm so happy for you that this baby is being super sticky and i wish you all the best, thanks everyone for posting y...

VinDieselIsHot

Spotting leading to miscarriage Lock

Boy, where do i begin, i guess from the start. Sunday i had one tine little spot of blood when i...

5 replies

Sorry to hear that I have been reading your posts and hoping that everything was OK.

fairygirl

Myrahh - are you okay? Lock

been thinking of you and noticed you havent been on for a while, hoping everything is ok, still t...

2 replies

fingers crossed for thursday! and owww!!! it suxs when your back is sore or out.... and then you feel fine and move and OWWWW!!!! ...

Mumztribe

Starting to see the light Lock

Its a week today i found out our son had passed, but the crying has slowed a wee bit and i faced ...

2 replies

we are 4 months today down the track of losing our son #2 to SIDS @10weeks old, and you sound like i did when my son passed. all i ...

Nina_09

Thankyou for all of your beautiful replys everyone Lock

Hi everyone, first of all thankyou to everyone who replied to my loss post, it meant so much to m...

18 replies

Hi Again Nina Words can not ease ur pain, though I wish that they could. GBH's for you, I hope that things get so much better f...

Windmill

From SIDS topic Lock

From the SIDS thread the other day, which brought up the topic of SIDS as opposed to death by suf...

Mumztribe

Plant for my son Lock

Right where do i start. On Tuesday i went for my 20 week anatomy scan. I was suppose to find ...

10 replies

Hi be carefull with a terricotta pot as they can dry the plant out and sometimes crack as at the garden centre for a harder wearing ...

mel-O

Some people can be so insensitive! Lock

I am going for a D&C today. Yesterday a "friend" came to see me. She's someone who knows everyth...

4 replies

I have to agree with you - that is VERY insensitive!!! This 'friend' should have known better than to give you her news on such a s...

**SummerBub**

Miscarrying as we speak Lock

Well after almost reaching the 8 week mark my body decided that the little baby I was carrying wa...

11 replies

HI I have been misscarring since the 11th June. I understand how you feel i have a healthy active nine year old girl to my ex but i ...

silver*bubble

Cycles after D & C Lock

Hi everyone, I had a D&C in march, I was 9 weeks when I miscarriaged. Exactly 7 weeks after the ...

2 replies

hi there, sorry about your loss xx I had a m/c at 6 weeks 2days and i had a natural m/c that went for about 6days (very heavy). I ...

Boulouko21

cyst on ovary Lock

Hi all after going thru a MC and then doing a DC last month. On tuesday of last week i finally g...

2 replies

First sorry about your loss Secondly Dont freak out about the cyst its very common I have PCOS but its currently under control(no cy...

Boulouko21

SLightly confused Lock

Hello beautiful ladies, I wrote back a few weeks ago that i had a miscarriage which lead to a D...

4 replies

thankyou, im going today to see the OB for a follow up visit since my DC. So fingers crossed eveything is ok. I feel really good phy...

Myrrah

STILL not over Lock

I wont retell the story but for those of you who know my saga its still not over Last week hcg...

7 replies

OMG, i bet you will be sooooo excited when your levels drop!!! i just cant even begin to comprehend the frustration that you must be...

TriciaJayne

Please Help Me Raise Money For Sids And Kids WA Lock

In memory of my angel baby who would have been celebrating her 1st birthday on June 22nd, I have ...

Anyone lost a twin or triplet Lock

Hey all Is there anyone else out there who has fallen pregnant with more than one baby and lost o...

12 replies

my aunt and also a family friend lost one of two babies. my aunt lost one of her twins at 23 weeks. a little boy angel and had my co...

The_Bainbridges

Eptopic Pregnancy then miscarriage Lock

Hi all, We have a beautiful 9 month old who we just cherish. She was a long awaited pregnancy af...

2 replies

Hi all, We have a beautiful 9 month old who we just cherish. She was a long awaited pregnancy after 3 years going through fertilit...

bl0om

Undefinable feeling Lock

We lost our DD over a year ago. Now and again, we think of trying for another but every time my D...

7 replies

Oh, and sorry for both of you! it's crazy how loved children are. Losing them is just not right.

Caity

For those who have lost or may lose in the future... Lock

I just discovered this organisation: Heartfelt They have volunteer photographers around Austral...

1 reply

I just discovered this organisation: Heartfelt They have volunteer photographers around Australia that come to the hospital for t...

Pugbrat

Lost my baby at 19 weeks Lock

Sorry people, this is going to be a long one. Last Sunday I was 19 weeks pregnant, bubs had been...

57 replies

I am so sorry to hear about loss. You have a beautiful daughter to look forward to in life, and although he is gone, he'll always ...

Pugbrat

I should have been due today Lock

Well, as the title says, today should have been my due date for the bubby I lost in October last ...

3 replies

GBH!! There is no way you can just get over something like that!! The bub I lost was going to be due on my bday...not looking forw...

Myrrah

my miscarriage is dragging on and on and on :( Lock

so some of you will have read my story i wont re-type it all out again but cutting it short i fo...

13 replies

hey! thanks for your post Well things still are not over for me, im just in limbo (its been over a month now since i found out i w...

Boulouko21

how long must i wait? Lock

I found out on Good Friday that i was pregnant and then just last week we went for our fist scan ...

3 replies

Firstly, I am so very sorry for your M/C. It is a horrible thing that nobody should ever have to go through. I had one in February ...

Clax

Concieving after a MC Lock

Ladies, I am after some tips on how everybody dealt with the anxiety concieving again after suffe...

2 replies

I was so anxious and terrified, as it was such a tramatic experience for myself and DH. What made it worse for us was that everyone ...