Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

Blondini1506

Miss-Miscarrage Lock

Would be 11 weeks pregnant yestuday but had some bleeding and cramping on Wednesday. Midwife org...

11 replies

I'm sorry about your loss, it takes you by surprise doesn't it? I also was pregnant and was in my 10th week when I started to bleed...

blueyes75

Ectopic pregnancy Lock

Hi girls. I had my daughter via ivf 10 months ago and did a test today and it's positive. I have ...

1 reply

Hi girls. I had my daughter via ivf 10 months ago and did a test today and it's positive. I have stretched tubes so am in risk of e...

Joshua_Samantha_Grant

Newby Lock

Hello everyone, this is my first public convo about such a horrific ordeal in my life. I have a b...

12 replies

Hi Newby I totally understand where you're coming from as earlier this year, my husband and I were also expecting conjoined twins. ...

laura83

Lods Lock

Hi ladies, I'm 28 and have 3 of the most amazing children. 2 weeks ago I was going for a u/s to c...

3 replies

Hi Laura, First of all I am sorry for your losses and you are right it doesn't get any easier to deal with. I understand what you a...

Kerilbrookland

Toddlers Unexpected Death Lock

Hi there About two months ago we lost our 21 month old son in a tragic accident and i really jus...

4 replies

Thanks for that We are definately almost in the same boat, our sons death was because of major bleeding on the brain, it takes a s...

rachelmorgan

A life loved, a life lost, a life lives on. Lock

Hi everyone I am having a day where I need to talk I need to let out thr frustration I feel on ...

10 replies

hi there just read your post really sorry for your loss, i know how you feel, we have a 4yr old and a 2 yr old and got to 30 weeks w...

I.Love.Noah

Sorry i need to get this out Lock

Im so lost and confused at the moment. We lost our son who was born full term sleeping (we got no...

6 replies

Im so sorry Noah was too precious for this world. Im sure he will be a great big brother and watch over his little sibling from heav...

jent

Not sure what to feel Lock

A bit of background - I have three wonderful children with whom I had 'perfect' pregnancies, didn...

3 replies

Dont be hard on yourself. It is what it is, just not meant to be on many levels. This may be what you need for both yourself and Hub...

Sammie NZ

I lost my little girl at 15 weeks gestation Lock

Sorry this is a bit of a read. I think i wrote this mostly for me to help release it and help me ...

18 replies

This brought tears to my eyes as well. I am sure that Lilly is watching you from heaven and she feels so proud of her mummy for bein...

2012mum

So confused Lock

Hi, I haven't posted on here since I first found out I was pregnant ith my first child back in m...

7 replies

after we lost our son, I was told to wait 6 months (twin a is our DD, but her little twin brother passed at 17 weeks, but was born a...

Citsaps

Partial Molar Pregnancy and Methotrexate Lock

Just wondering if anyone has had to have Methotrexate? Spoke to the Dr today and he has said I w...

6 replies

Dr has now booked me in for another curette on Monday as well. I've never been sick or needed to go to hospital in my life (Exept ...

~Mum-to-three~

Bleeding weeks pregnant Lock

Hi there. I have previously had 2 mc's but they started by my preg tests getting lighter before b...

4 replies

Two out of three of my pregnancies have had heavy spotting. I've never had a miscarriage. Spotting in early pregnancy is very com...

Mellissagreeff

Brown spotting instead of period Lock

I'm hoping someone can help me. I had a miscarriage a little while ago( as seen on my ticker) and...

1 reply

Sorry to hear of your loss hun It could be that it's just taking a bit for AF to get back to normal. Give it one more cycle and se...

Advice and support needed :-( Lock

I was thinking today.. I would be 15 weeks if I hadn't miscarried Feeling a bit crappy today, ...

3 replies

Poor Lissa. I am so sorry for your loss. It's terrbile isn't it. I lost my first pregnancy. Took me two years to get pregnant. Aft...

After a D&C Lock

5 days ago my partner and I went to have our 10 week scan only to find that our baby had died. ...

5 replies

I'm Realy sorry for your loss. The risk of infection is to high, After my Miscarage I was told not to have a bath swim or have sex u...

princessangela

Chlomid and PCOS Lock

Hey everyone, For everyone who doesn't know me or hasnt read any of my posts ill run over it now:...

13 replies

hey darling, i found you

Ccbums1

subchoronic bleed Lock

i went staright into emergency yesterday because i was out shopping and was bleeding with a small...

4 replies

I am so glad that there is a thread about this. I am currently going through the same thing. I am 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I ha...

Just wasn't meant to be Lock

I woke up at one this morning to dd2 I went to the toilet and there was a lil blood thought nothi...

39 replies

Glad u have taken it so well... before u know it im sure the time will be right and u will obviously be blessed with another child y...

Angelus_Babyus

Need some words of comfort Lock

I am 7 weeks pregnant, and have just had an ultrasound. The first day of my last period was 29 Ju...

5 replies

Unfortunately for me , i miscarried. Hope you had better luck.

~NoDdY~

How am I going to deal with this? Lock

hi We haven't used contraception since DD was born nearly 11 months ago and it took almost a yea...

9 replies

Similar situation here although i havnt had trouble falling pregnant, but suffered numerous MC, after 2 mc fell pregnant and was so ...

Emmajdey

Fetus testing Lock

I was 11 weeks pregnant when I started bleeding yesterday. After a night of excruciating pain thi...

2 replies

Firstly I am so sorry for your loss. It is such a hard thing to go through. I lost my baby at 15 weeks and we took all the testing ...

o0kat0o

normal life after a loss...? Lock

Hi ladies.. A month ago i had to terminate my pregnancy at 21weeks due to abnormalities incompat...

4 replies

oh hun, i just couldnt imagine being in your shoes, but couldnt go past without a huge hug XXXX we lost our little man #2 to SIDS @...

princessisabelle

3rd Ectopic Pregnancy! Will I ever have another baby? Lock

Hi Everyone! A week ago today I went into hospital with severe abdominal pain only to find out t...

1 reply

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I have not had an ectopic pregnancy so I'm sorry I can't be more help. I have just had a misca...

Jo_Jo_23

Loss of Daughter Lock

At 20wks I found out my daughter had Hypo-plastic Left heart syndrome (HLHS) and after plenty of ...

4 replies

At 20wks I found out my daughter had Hypo-plastic Left heart syndrome (HLHS) and after plenty of doctors appointments and flying ba...

**baking#4**

Feeling anxious, still feel like something will go wrong... Lock

I am 33 wks pregnant, this is my 4th successful pregnancy, my 6 th pregnancy all up and my 7th ba...

3 replies

I think it would almost be impossible for you not to be anxious after what you've been through. You must be a very strong chicky to ...

BrodysTrouble!

ectopic- methotrexate? or op? Lock

Wanting advise from people who might know or who have been through it?? So, I am 6 weeks preg. b...

4 replies

just to update, the ectopic ruptured a week ago, rushed to surgery and they opened me up through my c-section scar and took out my r...

fnaqvi

Is a name just a name? Lock

I had a still born girl at 36 weeks. I had named her before her passing. A very unique and uncomm...

6 replies

sorry for your loss. I agree with other posts, talk to them about it and explain how you are feeling, if they want to honour her by...

Palo_Princess

blighted ovum miscarriage Lock

I was due to go into hospital today to get a d&c done after my last ultrasound a month ago showed...

5 replies

after reading Clax's post when i was pregnant with my son i had bleeding early in pregnancy. and her advice seems good and what i ...

theperfecttwo

My sisters Miscarraige Lock

Hi, My sister was 7 weeks pregnant.. and she had a bleed 5 days ago... No pains... just dark brow...

3 replies

Thats acctually good compared to what some ppl and myself have gone through... heartbreaking none the less but when i went for my ul...

My Story- long Lock

I wanted to share my story- partly as therapy for myself but also as I didn't find a whole lot of...

5 replies

Hi LoveBeingMumy - thank you for sharing your story as it gave me some understanding as to what was happening to me when you posted...

Nicki, Livi and Jacko :D

Need to get it out! Lock

Please no one judge me - I just have no where to turn and I have to get it out cos I'm just so lo...

6 replies

Wot an ***. U poor thing. Does he realise that getting pregnant & having a child is 4 life not until he decides 2 cheat. Wot a *! Ha...

TahliaAngelsMum

Starting Again Lock

Hi there. I am new here. I am struggling a bit at the moment and just want to share my story. I m...

104 replies

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your story with me and the beautiful poem .. it truly is beautiful . . it made...

Sammie NZ

Antiphospholipid syndrome Lock

I have just been told I have Antiphospholipid syndrome after a MC. I don't know much so any stor...

4 replies

Is there any help out there? You poor lovey, you must be at your witts end. I got tested for Lupus to and i dont have it. I actua...

justdoit

5 week scan and saw no sac Lock

hi everyone, you may have seen i put a post up a few days ago saying that going by my LMP i am 6 ...

2 replies

Hi I had something similar to this. I went for a dating scan when I should have been 6 weeks but there wasnt much there. I was told ...

Reneex2

news of 8yr old death Lock

Im really saddened by the recent news of 8yr old Jacob Belim that passed away in 2009 from the ne...

2 replies

Well they do say that the best way to kill someone and not get caught is to send them to hospital... *ducking head*

Cuddz

Absolutely devastated! Lock

I am feeling very overwhelmed after just losing our second bub. I had a miscarriage July 2010 at...

9 replies

thank you everyone for your kind words and support. We are going to try again once we have had some tests done to see if we can fin...

tash07

Edwards syndrome Lock

Just wanted to ask everyone's opinions about what to say to my friend. She is a part of my mums g...

9 replies

Ok so this is my first ever post on Huggies but the topic is very relevant to me. I have 2 girls aged 6 1/2 and 3 and I am currentl...

Poppy_0803

Not sure if i am having a miscarrige or not? Lock

Hi, I know this may sound silly but I am not sure if I am having a miscarriage or not. I just ha...

2 replies

Hi there After the birth of my first baby my first period was horrible! It was very heavy, painful and I did have a small amout of...

Changes after Miscarriage? Lock

Hi, so today I have had a jelly like discharge - and I'm not talking the normal kinds/changes I ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Sammie NZ

How do i tell my bestfriend of my loss Lock

Hi I just need a little help I had a MC at 15 weeks last week. I'm not ready to shear that story ...

4 replies

So very sorry for your loss. I have lost a few babies, although not that far along. Personally, I would wait until after she has her...