Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Induced at 4 months Lock Rss

dani_the_cheeky_monkey said it all so well ! your story is sooooo heart breaking i feel for you soo much and wish you so much luck in getting through this it's going to be hard but where all here for you if you need to talk ! i think you need to make sure you get memories of your beautiful baby ( hand & foot prints, pictures (pregnancy & baby) etc (if possiable) ) and make a special place for your baby (a garden, book etc) some thing that will be special to celabrate your time together although it wasn't nearly long enough it's still special !and it's most defently not your fault ! you can't blame yourself remember getting through this will make you stronger good luck wishing you all the best in the future sam
always remember ....
EVERY THING ALWAYS HAPPENS FOR A REASON !
(even though it doesn't feel like it at the moment and it isn't always fair)

[Edited on 01/10/2007]

MUM TO RJ 28 10 03 & EJ 23 07 06

i would just like to say im so sorry to hear about what you are going threw and i cant even begin to imagine what it must feel like or what you are going threw.

You will always have this precious angel in your life. Take the time to grieve. Name your baby, and treasure the short time that you have had together. This is not your fault. The universe had somewhere else for your precious baby to be, and you will one day meet again.

I can't imagine the pain that you feel. My heart aches and tears form quickly at your devestating news.

I hope this journey is not alone. I will be thinking of you.

Alli, you are not alone. I know what you're feeling, I understand your loss. I lost my daughter at 20 wks pg to a severe heart abnormality. I named her Lily. Do EVERYTHING you need to with your baby if you are able, name your precious Angel, hold your Angel if you can for as long as you need to, cry openly for as long as you need to. Collect AS MANY memories that you can carry with you forever. I took my daughter home, I took her into the sunshine, I held her, my children held her and cried with my partner and I, we had a service for her and everyone gave her a gift from their heart that was cremated with her (e.g., favourite songs on a CD, a card with a note to her of all the things they wished for her, a little teddy, a cuddle rug....). I also took lots of photos. Sorry this is so long, but I just wanted to share with you how important it is for you to grieve in whatever way you feel will help you. This is just my way of wishing you lots of love and support in this heartbreaking time. Even the minutes will be tough to get through, but sweetie, you will get through them, and if you're not coping, please talk to a grief counsellor or your Doctor. There is a wonderful website dedicated to women who go through this, I hope I'm allowed to name it on here. It's dub dub dub dot, aheartbreakingchoice dot com (no spaces). It's what got me through the darkest days of my life. Take care!

Angela

I just wanted to say thank you to all the kind souls who replied to my post offering sincere words of comfort, hope and love.

My fiance and I have now given birth to our angel baby.

When I recover a little more I will write again, maybe my words will help someone in the future.

And god bless my angel baby.

Allison
Mum to angel Wesley or Grace on Oct 4th, born sleeping.
Hi Alison. I read your post today. I believe you responded to mine also. I have gave birth only 2 days ago to my beautiful angel Ashley. I was 18.5weeks but my angel didnt make it past 15weeks. I found out Friday just gone (5th Oct) at my ultrasound that my baby had no heartbeat. Oh, I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I dont have any words of comfort and feel so terrible that I dont but I too am going through the same as you. I cried when I read that you wanted to die so you could hold your babies hand into heaven. I felt exactly the same. The only thing stopping me was my 2 beautiful boys waiting for me at home. They are whats holding me together more than anything else. And I have to admit I am barely holding on. If you ever want to talk to someone who is just as raw and tender as you please, please feel free to contact me. My msn is mumwboys@hotmail.com. I hope you and your fiance are able to support each other in this time. Our angels can play together now in heaven. When the time is right we be with them.
Sign in to follow this topic