Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Induced at 4 months Lock Rss

I am absolutely devastated.

I found out yesterday my pregnancy will have to be terminated at almost 4 months.

They found that my beautiful little baby didn't form properly below the shoulders.

It has organs missing, some organs are attached to the placenta and some of its insides are on the outside.

Its spine is broken into 3 pieces and its leg is fused. Its so broken are deformed there is no way it would make it.

I have no idea what happened to my angel. I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, I eat healthily, I'm not overweight. I had no symptoms during the early months. Its just a freak thing.

So my baby is currently alive, is over 6.3cm's, has a heartbeat of 154 beats per minute and will die in my tummy when I am induced into labour.

Apparently it won't even make it out.

I just want to die with my baby, at least that way I can hold its hand into heaven.

Oh I am so so sorry.

I lost my baby at 21 weeks on 14 August, I went into early labour and my little girl died during labour and so was stillborn. She was perfect and the Drs cannot tell me why it happened, I didnt smoke, drink or do anything I shouldnt have.

I am just so sorry this is happening to you, life is so cruel sometimes, you do all the right things and still things go wrong.

I wish you every strength to get through this time, please hold out some hope for the future, I know its hard with what you have to face and go through now.

If you ever need someone to talk to please PM me, I wish I could say or do something to take away your pain.

xoxox

I am so sorry to read your heartbreaking story. I can understand some of the pain that you are feeling. My little girl was induced at 15 weeks after we found out she had down syndrome.
Unfortunately there are sometimes no answers as to the reasons why these things happen. But please know that it is nothing that you have done.
I know no words can take away the pain that you are feeling right now, but know that you are not alone. We are all here to help and support you in anyway that we can. You can PM me if you want to talk more, or we can talk on here if you wish.
Do you know when you have to go back into hospital?
You probably have lots of things running through your mind at the moment, and if there are any questions that I can help you with I am more than welcome to.
Take care and let us know how you are going?
xx

I am so sorry to hear about your little angel. I know that nothing anyone can say can take away the pain you are feeling right now. Just know that there was nothing you did wrong or nothing you could have done. Your little angel will always be with you in your heart. I know that might not be any comfort because you don't him/her in your heart you want to hold him/her in your arms. I am sorry. I don't really know the right things to say, I just wanted you to know you aren't alone.
I lost my little boy on 10th August at 39 weeks. It was seven weeks today that I found out he had died. I still can't believe it has happened. Life just seems so surreal. We have all these plans and then they are just taken away from us. And one of the worst things is that there aren't any answers.
Do you know the sex of your little angel?
I am really sorry you are going through this. The only advice I can give is to just take one day at a time, or one minute even. I used to think that was the strangest thing someone could say, but it is really the only way I have gotten this far. I wish there was something I could do to take away your pain.
XX
Hi sweetie, i am so sorry for what you are about to go through, I just wish I could take all our pain away and make everything the way it should be.

My little angel girl was a stillborn twin at 33 weeks but have gone through 2 very sad losses with my neice and a dear dear friend at 15 - 22weeks and it's very heartbreaking.

My neice's first loss was due to Potters disease and her internal organs didn't grow properly and she had to be induced at 22 weeks.. Little Zahlia didn't survive the birth.

My thoughts are with you like all the other lovely ladies on here. We are only a mouse click away and are here for you.

Come and vent anytime you want we are here and we are pretty good listeners and have some pretty good advice.

Where are you situated sweetie...Are you booked in to have bubby yet?

Take care.
Joey.

Luke & ~Rhiarna~ 13.05.04 & Ryan 26.03.07

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

I had a similar thing on May 5th at 21weeks i chose to terminate my lil girl as her head hadnt formed properly and she wouldnt have survived.

I know no matter how much advice you are given you just need to take your time to heal. I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant again and so far all looks well.

I tell myself it just wasnt my lil girls time to be on earth.
My heart goes to you. Your story is so much like my own. It is such a difficult thing to have to deal with.

If you are like me, you will look for answers why such a horrible thing happened to your precious little one. I asked my dr all sorts of questions - if a fall that I had could have caused it, the fact that I was exercising, did I eat something wrong, did I throw up too much??? He said that nothing that I did or did not do could have caused those types of problems. Unfortunately sometimes there are no answers. Please don't blame yourself.

When I delivered Henry, the nurses created a hand and foot print for me. You might want to think about asking for that or maybe giving you some of bub's hair, if he has any. It has been some comfort having something tangible of him.

It has been a hard and dark road, but I want you to know that there is some light and while life is really hard for you now, it does get easier.

You will be in my thoughts. If you want to talk, PM me.

Jodie

Im so sorry to hear about you poor little baby. Its hard when there is no cause, no one to blame. It usually happens to the good ones, the ones that do everything right.

I too have had a loss. I termiated my baby at 15 weeks with abnormalities. The skull and brain did not form properly and there was no chance of life on the outside. That was almost 9 years ago. It took 5 years before I was ready to try again, now I have 2 healthy boys. I know this doesn't ease your pain right now but there will be light at the end of the tunnel for you.

Back then there was no huggies forum, I feel it would have helped to talk to others who have had the same/similar loss. Since your original post look at how many have responded who have had a painful loss too. We are all here to help.

Nicole

Although my heartfelt sympathy will not take away any of the pain that each of you ladies have felt, I offer it anyway with kind thoughts and gentle hugs.

Please dont blame yourselves, devastating tragedies strike often and without warning and sadly, they are a part of life. No-one knows why or when but mostly they are just unfair!

Some angels are just too perfect for earth and I believe that is why they leave us early, some before they even have a chance, others leave long after we have loved them and the pain from each circumstance is unbearable but with the dawning of each day the pain lessens, the memories... they will always be with you.

Heal slowly and take time to grieve your loss, just one second at a time, then a minute, then an hour and so on..

Love your angels with all of your being, long after they are gone but smile at their memory, dont despair. They wouldnt want that for you at all.

Best wishes to you all for a bright and happy future filled with beautiful healthy babies who will learn of their angel sibling and smile with you at their memory.

Happi_Allie, I am so very sorry for the suffering you will soon endure but dont give up. Your angel will always be above to guide you.

Dani xx

Mummy to Orion - The star in our universe!!

Im so sorry t ohear of the pain you are enduring, i have tears swelling in my eyes!

I have not had the loss of losing one of my precious babies, but one thing we ALL have is the fear of something happening that will compromise our babies health and future.

I know there is nothing anyone can say to ease the pain, or make this all just a bad dream that you will wake up from, as much as we would all like to.

But from reading other posts other ladies who have experienced similar to what you're going thru, we can see hope is only a stone throw away. Sometimes our Angels are too precious for this earth.

I know its hard to uderstand why these things happen, but i hope you can find peace at knowing that your little Angel will be in Heaven watching over you proudly and smiling at his/her Mummy, waiting for you to look up at the sky too and smile back proudly at your beautiful baby.

*HUGS*

Jaz
I am so sorry that your darling baby cannot stay with you. You have done nothing to cause this but it is a very difficult thing to accept. We lost our son due to a fatal heart abnormality and we kept asking WHY WHY WHY?.... but there is no answer.

Try not to think of it as a termination but an interruption of pregnancy, - I think that to end the pregnancy of a much wanted and loved baby is the cruelest of things we will ever have to face.

Please PM me if you ever need to talk. I know the devastation you feel and I am sure that you cannot imagine ever being happy again, but there will be better days ahead for you.

dani_the_cheeky_monkey

Total Posts:27
Last Post:01/10/2007

Although my heartfelt sympathy will not take away any of the pain that each of you ladies have felt, I offer it anyway with kind thoughts and gentle hugs.

Please dont blame yourselves, devastating tragedies strike often and without warning and sadly, they are a part of life. No-one knows why or when but mostly they are just unfair!

Some angels are just too perfect for earth and I believe that is why they leave us early, some before they even have a chance, others leave long after we have loved them and the pain from each circumstance is unbearable but with the dawning of each day the pain lessens, the memories... they will always be with you.

Heal slowly and take time to grieve your loss, just one second at a time, then a minute, then an hour and so on..

Love your angels with all of your being, long after they are gone but smile at their memory, dont despair. They wouldnt want that for you at all.

Best wishes to you all for a bright and happy future filled with beautiful healthy babies who will learn of their angel sibling and smile with you at their memory.

Happi_Allie, I am so very sorry for the suffering you will soon endure but dont give up. Your angel will always be above to guide you.

Dani xx

I couldn't have said it better myself!!

Sign in to follow this topic