Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. Anyone had a baby after losing one

Anyone had a baby after losing one Lock Rss

Hi

I went into early labour at 21 weeks and lost my little girl who was stillborn as a result.

Has anyone been through something similar and gone on to have another baby full term and everything ok?

Most stillborn stories I read are different to mine, in that the baby dies and then they go into labour - with me it happened the other way around. The Dr cannot tell me why I went into labour so early, nothing came back from all the blood tests they took from me and its six weeks till the post mortem results will be available. I need some hope before then that I will be able to have another baby.
Hey AvasMummy if you got to the yahoo message boards and look under health, there is a thread devoted to your situation. Its under the pregnancy heading. (Im going to get booted from Huggies I keep sending people to another forum LOL)

<p><br>http://www.poqbu

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE THE SAME AS YOU.MY SISTER GAVE BIRTH TO A LITTLE GIRL HER NAME IS TIANA AT 39 WEEKS.SHE WAS STILLBORN THEY DONT KNOW WHY AND SHE DIDNT GO INTO LABOUR.SHE IS VERY WORRIED AS YOU WOULD BE TO TRY AGAIN AND SCARED OF HAVING OF MG BECAUSE SHE WILL BE SO SCARED.THEY SAY ITS VERY RARE THAT IT CAN HAPPEN AGAIN BUT THERE IS A POST ON HEAR WHERE IT DID HAPPEN TWICE.THEY ARE GOING TO PUT HER ON A LOW DOSE OF ASPRIN.LEAH VOMITS AT THE IDEA OF BEING PREGNET AGAIN.SO I HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN GIVE MUMS OF ANGELS SOME HOPE.BEST WISHES.
[Edited on 31/08/2007]
hi my name is kerry l also lost my daughter stillborn at 38wks 4 days in feb 2006 lam also preg again everything has been going good so far lam not saying it has been easy my daughter is never far from my mind but we are nearly there we are being induced at 37-38wks so around 3wks to go l will just be so happy and relieved to have him safe and SCREAMING in my arms l hope this helps.stay strong and just do what you feel happy with.all the best
Hi
Just responded to your post in general
We lost our son last year at 39 weeks no cause was able to be established.Our subsequent pregnancy was very scary and felt like the longest time of my life,but we now have another beautiful boy.
My pregnancy was monitered much more closely 3rd time round and in the last 4 weeks I went into maternity day stay twice a week for tests and monitering.I then had my boy at 37 weeks
Hope your are ok and get some answers from your post mortem
xx

Hi
I went into labour at 24 weeks and 3 days gestation. I gave birth to a little boy who lived for 22 hours. This was on 27th of december 2004 and we never got any answers as to why any of this happened. But i now have another 2 little boys the oldest is 18 months and i had him at 37 weeks with this pregnancy they monitored me and ultrasounded me every fortnight until the end. I also have another little boy that was born just 5 & a half weeks ago and i had him at 38 weeks and 2 days and with this pregnancy everything else was completely normal and i only went to the doctors every 4 weeks. So i am proof that you can go into labour early and never find out why and go onto have healthy and happy kids later on. If anyone has any questions i am willing to answer them in anyway as i know how scary it was with our first baby we had after the one we lost.

Baby No:4 Due 23rd November 2009

Sign in to follow this topic