Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

my beautiful sister. Lock Rss

my sister name is Leah.on the 1 of june this year which is leah's birthday i took her for her check up.leah was 39 weeks pregnet and was due the next week.leah was told im very sorry leah as we can not find a heart beat.we were all lost for words.after hours at the hospital and everyone being so good to her leah went home and came back on the 3rd of june to give birth to her dd Tiana lea.we all held her and didnt want to let her go.leah and i are very close and i feel like i lost my own daughter.i lost my neice,we burried Tiana but before leah layed her to rest and said good bye for the last time leah brought her a necklace that said mother and daughter on it.she gave tiana half to wear and leah has the other half.she trys to go to her grave everyday to light her candle and lots of pink flowers.its very hard as she will get no answer as they were both healthy.she is very scared for when she falls pregnet again but we will all cross that road when it comes...she has a loving husband and a ds who is 4.dose anyone know of any web sites she can go on.
[Edited on 23/08/2007]
[Edited on 23/08/2007]
[Edited on 24/08/2007]
its good that you are there for your sister.
I understand that you are hurting, I know losing my bub hurt my sister alot... Its good that you can be there for each other

Ava May 18/11/05 & Rori Elaine (stillborn) 6/8/07

Hi,

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. I lost a bub 21wks and that was devasting. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to deal with so late in pregnancy. I don't know about websites, but I do know that SIDS do a lot to support people who have lost babies of all ages and reasons - not just SIDS. I never got around to looking at their website, but I would imagine there would be a lot of help there.

Also, a number of church and community groups run support groups for those who have lost babies.

I hope that helps.

I have to say that I love the necklace idea. I wish I had thought of that when I lost Henry. I might still do something similar, even though we lost him over a year ago. I have a birthday coming up and lost for ideas. Maybe I might follow that up.

Jodie

I would contact SANDS they are really good and will help you and your sister through this.

I am praying for you as this must be so hard.

Mum to 5 amazing gifts from God. 3 girls 2 boys

Sign in to follow this topic