Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

still born babies Lock Rss

hi my name is mel and 5 weeks ago i gave birth to a stillborn babygirl who we called Zahra Ann. just wondering if anyone would like to talk to me as i dont have many friends to talk to.

hi,

i am so sorry to hear about your loss.
I can not even begin to imagine the pain you must be going through.
I havent been on this part of the forum before and was just checking it out.
I am pregnant with my first baby so i have yet to experience giving birth or parenthood but if you ever want to talk, i am happy to listen, though i probably wont be much good in the advice department.
I know how it feels to not have many friends though.
Hope you are doing ok smile
thank you. im not sure if this is the right place to talk about this but thanks for listening. I hope you dont get worried about your birth now. sorry. please let know if you want me to write more. Its hard to know what peolpe think. and if they want to know what happened or not.

hi mel,

Just wanted to say hi and im sorry for your loss. I cant begin to understand what you are going through, but I am willing to talk to you. I hope you are going as well as can be expected in your situation.

PM if you want to talk personally, i have msn but will tell you it if you PM me.

i dont have any problem listening to you talk about it. thats what this forum is all about!
i too have msn, or u can email if u want otherwise we can just talk on here!!
and dont worry you havent scared me smile
thanks emma and emma i would love to chat on msn . whats your addreses plz.

[Edited on 09/09/2007]
thank you ill try tomorrow

Hi MMDC10...

In the Pregnancy & Birth forum there is a "Pregnancy after loss" section which is full of wonderful supportive mums where you can post if you want...

Joey.

Luke & ~Rhiarna~ 13.05.04 & Ryan 26.03.07

hey mmdc10 i just privite msg you
Hi Mel my name is Tracey and I dont know how you a feeling cause I have never gone though that but I am so sorry to hear about your loss but I know your daughter is watching over you and I bet she was a beautiful little girl and she will always be close to your heart.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope each day gets easier for you. I can't imagine what your going through. All those changes you go through during pregnancy and then. Its very hard.

Sign in to follow this topic