Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hi all Lock Rss

So sorry to hear of all your losses.

My baby Aliyah was born 19.06.05 and died 23.12.05. She had a rare blood disorder and had a bone marrow transplant. She had a cardiac arrest and died after resusitation caused too much brain damage.

You can read about our angel at www.aliyah.com.au

We now have a baby boy, Lachlan. He is such a joy.

Both our bubs were ivf.

Lachlan 8.02.07 & Aliyah 19.06.05-23.12.05

Wow, I don't know what to say, what a beautiful way to remember your angel, she is just beautiful.
I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby but thank you for sharing your story with us.
hi.i just want to say im sorry to hear about your daughter(your probably annoyed that every1 is saying that)
so hows your son going if u dont mind me asking.
if u want u can private msg me if u like

3 lovely kids

Hi

It's hard to know what to say after such a tragic loss for you and your family. I cried as I read through your website. I can't imagine what you went through, or what you go through every day. I am so thankful to have a healthy little girl of my own and can't even imagine what life would be like to lose her.

I am a blood donor, I am on the bone marrow register and I worked at the red cross blood service collecting platelets before falling pregnant. Stories like yours really bring home the importance of donating blood and blood products.

Best wishes to you and your family. You'll see your little angel again some day I am sure..

Joanne, WA, DD 22.05.06 & DS 04.10.07

Hi ChristelleD

Little Aliyah is such a beautiful little bubba! That pic of her on the front of your web page is just so wonderful. Despite all the trials she had in her short life, she still managed to have that beaming smile! What a great smile it is! If we can all show a small amount of the courage she had, we will all be able to do something wonderful.

all I can say is thanks for sharing that with us ...made me cry again ...but I think this time they are good tears .......thanks again

Frances
Sign in to follow this topic