Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. Thought having a bub would never happen

Thought having a bub would never happen Lock Rss

I had a misscarrige at 11 wks and then a few years later had an ectopic pregancy and had to have baby and one of my tubes removed. I grieved and mourned for years over both. I thought I would never have the opportunity to hold a baby of my own in my arms. It was always hard when a family member or friend had a bub. After many tests and proceedures (to unblock my remaining tube) I finally fell pregnant again. My beautiful little son (who was born with a rare childhood condition) turned 1 yesterday. And I am now 8 wks pregnant again, hoping this one will survive. There is always that fear isn't there after having suffered a loss or two. My prayers and thoughts are with all of you out there who have suffered a loss. Unless you have gone through it personally it really isn't something that you can understand.

im sorry for your loss and the years of heartache it brought but YAY you now have your boy and another bub on the way, congratulations, i hope all goes well.
Hi, i know how you feel. I have had 2 ectopics, but am very lucky to still have both of my tubes. I had one a few years ago and then I had my beautiful son a year later, he is now 2 & 1/2 years old (born 28th Dec 04), i had another ectopic last october, then i found out this april that i was 5 1/2 weeks pregnant again. They told me after the 2nd ectopic i have a 70% chance of having another one, which would mean i loose my tube. So this baby to me is a dream come true. My husband and i are really excited it has happened, never thought it would. This baby is due on the same day as my son, 28th dec 07. Which is funny.

Congrats on becoming pregnant again, i know how much it means to you and to all the mums who find it hard to keep and fall pregnant.

I wish you the best of luck with your second and make sure you take good care of yourself.

Take care and keep positive.

Due 28-12-2007 Baby No 2

Sign in to follow this topic