Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

event Rss

Hey, thank you for sharing it with us. It is a great news. I am happy that these people care about the people. Infertility is never easy for a woman. These clinic's events creat awarness in people. This will help them to choose the best for themselves. Many clinics are cheating people. These events help the people to choose the things that work best for them. I am happy that people are willing to attend the event. I will be suggesting to other people as well. It is because people are commonly facing infertility and they dont know what is best for them. Maybe this would help them. please inform about the dates when it will be announced. I just want that people should share their experiences with us so that people will confidently go for it. I hope that they will not let the people's hope down.
I can share my own personal experience that I have had with the clinic. I had a really rough time at the start of my infertility journey mainly, because the doctor that I was visiting was not at all cooperating with us. For me, I really wanted to visit a clinic whose people gave me individual attention. Also, the patient-practitioner relation is something that really matters for me. Therefore, I searched about this clinic I was really happy to read so many positive reviews about them. After I gained enough knowledge about them I got in contact with them and I think that was the best decision of my life. From that day to this, everything is being carried out in the most precise manner. They are also taking good care of the surrogate which is a sigh of relief.
A reputable clinic will always keep things under the control. It's obvious there will be some restrictions for the surrogates. As for any other prego woman, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs are prohibited!! Any madications taken without the dr's supervision! Just nothing which can influence the embie's health. So the perfect care must be taken. I've read somewhere that India is also a popular destination. No one talks about price of surrogate motherhood in India. But seems the average cost is $50k. Child registration is very easy procedure. But one of significant disadvantages is surrogates' low sanitary level of life..Again, I'm not saying this is 100 per cent truth. just the thing I've read. Still I would take this into consideration. IP must know their surro takes good care of their baby. And that she is well taken care of at the clinic. This way only IP will have peace in their mind things are going on just right.
Such a great news. I'm so looking forward to attending this event in November. This clinic has helped me in my hard time. The reason I'm a mother today is because of them. There was a time I believed this would never be possible for me. But look at where I am now. Couldn't be more thankful.
Thank you for sharing this here. I appreciate that. I completely agree with you. We need to spread more and more awareness about infertility and its correct treatments. That is the goal of the clinic too. This is why they are organising this event. I think they chose the perfect place for it as well. It is going to take place in London. This way, it would be accessible to a bigger audience. I heard they are even open to initial consultation there. And they are also taking applications. They made it so easier for the people. Oh, and I just got to know that they have released to new dates of the event. It's happening sometime in November. Hope to meet some cool people there.
Cathymccartney098 wrote:
Thank you for sharing this here. I appreciate that. I completely agree with you. We need to spread more and more awareness about infertility and its correct treatments. That is the goal of the clinic too. This is why they are organising this event. I think they chose the perfect place for it as well. It is going to take place in London. This way, it would be accessible to a bigger audience. I heard they are even open to initial consultation there. And they are also taking applications. They made it so easier for the people. Oh, and I just got to know that they have released to new dates of the event. It's happening sometime in November. Hope to meet some cool people there.

Cathy thank you for making it clear. The event I believe is bigger and better now. They are putting a lot of effort. I have been visiting the clinic frequently after hearing the news of the pregnancy of the surrogate. Anastasia my manager is always telling me about it. She is going to be answering all the questions. She is amazing at doing that! She helped make a lot of things crystal clear for me.
Monikadavid399 wrote:
Cathymccartney098 wrote:
Thank you for sharing this here. I appreciate that. I completely agree with you. We need to spread more and more awareness about infertility and its correct treatments. That is the goal of the clinic too. This is why they are organising this event. I think they chose the perfect place for it as well. It is going to take place in London. This way, it would be accessible to a bigger audience. I heard they are even open to initial consultation there. And they are also taking applications. They made it so easier for the people. Oh, and I just got to know that they have released to new dates of the event. It's happening sometime in November. Hope to meet some cool people there.
Cathy thank you for making it clear. The event I believe is bigger and better now. They are putting a lot of effort. I have been visiting the clinic frequently after hearing the news of the pregnancy of the surrogate. Anastasia my manager is always telling me about it. She is going to be answering all the questions. She is amazing at doing that! She helped make a lot of things crystal clear for me.


Hi Monika! How are you doing? I'm glad I could help you. Let me tell you one thing. You are now in good hands. I went to this place a year ago when I wanted to have a baby through surrogacy. Anastasia helped me a lot during the whole procedure. You should subscribe to her youtube channel. She posts all the updates about the clinic there. They have nothing hidden. They always keep their clients up to date with their current situations. I was recently watching her latest video. There she mentioned the event being held in November now. Let me know if you plan on going. I would really like to meet you there. I can't wait for November to be here already.
Leendeen0 wrote:
Hey, thank you for sharing it with us. It is a great news. I am happy that these people care about the people. Infertility is never easy for a woman. These clinic's events creat awarness in people. This will help them to choose the best for themselves. Many clinics are cheating people. These events help the people to choose the things that work best for them. I am happy that people are willing to attend the event. I will be suggesting to other people as well. It is because people are commonly facing infertility and they dont know what is best for them. Maybe this would help them. please inform about the dates when it will be announced. I just want that people should share their experiences with us so that people will confidently go for it. I hope that they will not let the people's hope down.


What a tremendous turn of events! It’s definitely comforting to see the positive spin for you, ladies! A friend of mine is going to visit Bio texcom open days in London on 3-4 Nov. The clinic provides 1 IVF cycle for EUR 4,900, 2 cycles for EUR 6,900 (EUR 3,450 per cycle) and 5 cycles for EUR 9,900 (EUR 1,980 per cycle), which is incredibly cheaper than average cost for cycle in Ukraine. All of the packages include donor eggs, all medications, transfer from/to the airport and from/to the clinic, accommodation, meals, interpreter services. And this is a good opportunity to sign up with them right there. I believe those events are very helpful for us to get the insigh into different treatment plans first handed.
I just opted for the clinic for my process. I read amazing reviews about them online. They are doing things at a highly successful rate. When I started following their page I was quite impressed with how many births were happing at the clinic. It was after a lot of research that I contacted them. We first emailed the clinic. I was surprised to receive a reply within a few hours. It was an in-depth reply answering all my questions. After this, I was directed to the English head of the department. Here I was appointed a manager. She has been helping through thick and thin. She is the one who helped us in organizing all the documents. We recently just sent the documents. Now we are waiting in the waiting list. I am excited to meet everyone in person.
Andie.Berg wrote:
I just opted for the clinic for my process. I read amazing reviews about them online. They are doing things at a highly successful rate. When I started following their page I was quite impressed with how many births were happing at the clinic. It was after a lot of research that I contacted them. We first emailed the clinic. I was surprised to receive a reply within a few hours. It was an in-depth reply answering all my questions. After this, I was directed to the English head of the department. Here I was appointed a manager. She has been helping through thick and thin. She is the one who helped us in organizing all the documents. We recently just sent the documents. Now we are waiting in the waiting list. I am excited to meet everyone in person.

Hi. So good to hear about this! You made the right decision. I too love their customer service. They reply very quickly and clear out every confusion you have. Good luck with the procedure, girl. Let us know how it goes.
Oh yea. I do agree that it is important to visit the clinic or see their representatives in real life in order to make the right decision. and even though our agency was not present at any event before or as far as I know because we were not that invested in the world of fertility clinics before, even though we did not meet anyone from Ukraine before coming to Ukraine, we still were careful enough to visit some of the most famous clinics in Ukraine and some of the less popular ones. And this is how we made our minds and signed with World Center of Baby.
I, like everyone else, have unfortunately searched and found this site once whilst looking for information and support due to being in circumstances I'd rather not be in. I will tell a little about my story. I am 35, married. have been through immense chronic stress over the last 3 years. Eventually I realised if i wanted a family i would need to get going through serious infertility treatments. I hadn't had a period for months. And before that they'd been erratic, something i put down to the trauma I'd been through..Suddenly, my body changed. Breasts suddenly very soft and saggy. Skin not as elastic...Again thought maybe stress. Slowly premenopause started to dawn on me..I went to the GP, FSH levels over 70. The more I read about menopause, the more I realise this is it. I have to have other tests but "I know".. Premature menopause is devastating, and then there's the increased risk of osteoporosis, heart disease...the feeling "old" and past it.. I have my wonderful dh to go through this with. But then there's the sense of urgency to feel better, to be able to get focused and look into DE IVF or , if lucy, onto mitochondria replacement therapy..When in reality I want to collapse in a heap of tears (Which I frequently do). So am looking forward to hearing from anyone.
Sign in to follow this topic