Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. Feeling anxious after previous miscarriages

Feeling anxious after previous miscarriages Lock Rss

Hi there, I hope that you are living a happy and awesome life. There is a good news for infertile people like me to have the good opportunity to go to the event of the Ukraine clinic in the UK. Here are the details
Dear Friends! Bio.Tex.Com Team is going to the UK on 18-19 August. You will have a unique chance to have initial consultation in London. It would be an excellent opportunity to meet Anastasia, the Head of English department, and to get all necessary information about treatment in Bio.Tex.Com. You will also have a chance to sign a contract right there.
Seats are limited, so please register for the meeting by contacting us via email surrogacy@bio*tex*com.com ignore * sign from the mail
According to mine suggestion the Bio-Tex-Com is the best clinic of the Ukraine. This clinic provides the good services. Hope for the best. I am sure you will be always healthy and fine.
So, I will recommend on the behalf of my experience, the best one clinic in Ukraine is the only Bio-Tex-Com. Wish you a very happy future life. May you God bless you. My love is always with you. <3
So sad to hear about you. Miscarriage is the worst ever thing a woman can have. It's happening to so many women. But its good that you have conceived about struggling so much. You really deserve this happiness. I have not miscarried. But I am infertile naturally. I am not able to even carry the child. Its naturally happens that people get nervous because of their past. So all you need is to just be patient and strong. I will also pray for you. There is another good news. A team of Biotexcom is coming to London on the 18th and 19th of August. Its really great news for infertile couples. They will also give answers to the questions related to fertility treatments like surrogacy. They will also provide the treatment at this event. I hope many people will avail of this opportunity.
Hey babe, how are you? I hope you're fine. I wish you get better, and no It won't jinx it, we all wish you the best. You need to think about the positivity and let it flow. You need to be faithful. Everything will turn out fine in the end. I have a feeling inside. Coming from a history of PCOS myself, I know how anxious you get. Pregnancy is a miracle at this point. Let your husband know how you feel. Let your family in. Keep the friends close. Take care of yourself. And stay strong. much love.
Hi Nursejayde! Thanks for sharing your story. I can feel that pain which u faced. Because my sis is also infertile and she was very tensed and upset about being infertile but we always motivated her to go to the flow and she also didn't let her down. In fact, she is a brave lady and she went to many clinics to visit for her IVF and even her IVF went wrong in her case and then she thought of surrogacy. And surrogacy is no doubt is the last best one option and she is going for her surrogacy and that surrogate mother is taken from a well-known clinic and i thank God we made a right decision to go to there and that surrogate is 6 months pregnant and soon i am going to become anti of my nephew. damn, i am so much excited. Good luck to all ladies who are going through this process.
BioTexCom clinic in Ukraine is providing surrogacy with a high success rate. I have also listened to the news of their upcoming event.As numerous individuals have registered themselves on their site. So they have changed the venue. Also, the date for the event has been postponed. I must say one should wait for some time. Have patience and wait for them. I will go for sure. I hope you all come too.
Hello there. How are you doing? I ope you are fine. That is so good to know about you. I hope everything goes well for you. TTC is a tough journey. It requires lots of courage and patience. I have been there too. I know how much-confused one is while TTC. But I hope everything will go fine with you. Take good care of yourself. Eat healthy and fresh. Go for a walk daily. Try to cut on carbs. Stay strong and positive. More power and luck to you.
Hello you. How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. Your condition is a bit confusing. Have you consulted some expert on this? If not, then you should. Consult a doctor asap. It is a sensitive issue. You must not waste any more time now.
I hope it is nothing. I wish it goes well for you. You can also go for a blood test. They will also help you in knowing what exactly is happening. I am sending love and wishes to you. Stay strong and positive. More power to you.
Hey Mara. I am sorry to know about your loss. It is very difficult to handle the pressure and pain of M/C. M/Cs leave nothing but sadness and emptiness. I can feel the pain you have been through. But now don't think about all that. It is quite natural what happened to you. You need to gather all your courage and fight it. Don't lose our hope. Don't let it defeat you. Stay strong and fight it. You will have your own babies soon.I am sending luck to you. Stay positive and strong. Love and wishes to you. More power to you.
Sign in to follow this topic