Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. Infertility, no more a problem

Infertility, no more a problem Lock Rss

Infertility is a great mess. It has made the life of the couples very tough. The reasons of infertilityvary from people. In many parts of the world even today the infertility is considered as something due to women. They are cursed and blamed for the loss. The picture is but otherwise. The men contribute in the infertility equally. In women the infertility is because of the ovarial malfunctoing. Other reasons may include any physical ailment, age, accident, reproductive disorders, PCOS and much more. In men it is usually due to the low sperm count. The situation has improved for the infertile couples now. They no longer have to fight the despair and disappointment. The scientific innovations have made it possible. Procedures like IVF and surrogacy have made it possible to have the life long happiness. I wish all the happiness to couples who have suffered at the hands of infertility.
Hey, thank you so much for the kind words. I hope you are well. Infertility is a difficult journey to go through. I hope everyone is able to get done with this soon. The ride is filled with obstacles. Surrogacy has proven to be an amazing process for us. I hope everything goes smoothly for us. Best wishes to you all.
Infertility is a curse and it is terrible to deal with. I've been through this situation so I know how it feels. When everything is failing, you feel very embarrassed with yourself. I'm glad that there are methods like surrogacy now. It is the best option for us. It has been helping people throughout the world in having biological children. Lots of love and prayers for you all!
Hello, dear IP from Bulgaria. It is sad to learn about your story. You want to go for surrogacy. It is a really good choice. If it is not allowed in your country there I anything to worry about. This happens in many countries. The best solution is to find some clinic away from your country. They can be helpful. Above all what is necessary is to be positive.
Hi, I hope you are fine. Yes, you are right. It is hard to deal with infertility. But we need to stay strong. There's always a way. We just need to find it. There are some good clinics in Europe. You can also visit them. Surrogacy is one of the most effective ways in which you have a child of your own DNA. Thank you.
Infertility is such a pathetic situation. I had three miscarriages after my marriage. Due to which I left infertile for almost 5 years. I had no idea what to do. But then Someone told me about Surrogacy that by this method you will have your own biological baby. I chose the best clinic for that in Europe. They provided a healthy and a cooperative surrogate. Today I am a blessed mother.
Infertility is such a pathetic situation. I had three miscarriages after my marriage. Due to which I left infertile for almost 5 years. I had no idea what to do. But then Someone told me about Surrogacy that by this method you will have your own biological baby. I chose the best clinic for that in Europe. They provided a healthy and a cooperative surrogate. Today I am a blessed mother.
I am so, so, so sorry. sad Your story sounds so much like mine. I was pregnant with our fourth boy and at the 20-week gender ultrasound same thing...no heartbeat. It was excruciating. I'd been carrying him for 3-4 weeks past his death without realizing it. I also had to be induced and gave birth to him in a similar cloud of pain and denial. It was a year ago, and though the sting has subsided, I still think about him all the time. I have some special things that I can hold on to when I need to cry. A plush purple blanket with his name embroidered on it is my favorite thing. Give yourself space and time. Don't rush through your grief. Embrace it. Things will get easier as you find ways to process what happened. For me, it took lots of talking with a grief counselor because I just didn't understand why I would have to say goodbye when I didn't even get the chance to say hello. You're not alone. Sending you all of my love. <3
Hi, hope so you are doing great. I am also infertile. Now thought of choosing surrogacy. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Now I am going to meet Biotex clinic. I know this is the best option I have. My friends have gone through this process from this clinic. And the feedback I got was positive.T hey are coming to London in August. I am so excited to meet them and consult about my situation. And know further details. Pray for me, dear. All the best for the future ahead.
Hello! I completely agree with your answers. So, yeah! That's how it goes! You're right, we women are always blamed for no reason. So, yeah! I'm also having surrogacy this year. But, my case is of Hysterectomy in past. Otherwise, I've seen plenty of my friends who think and people around them blame it on them. This is really shit. I'm going to a center in Kiev for my procedure later this month. Just waiting for my flights' details now. Wish me luck! Stay blessed all. smile
Hi there. Thanks for the motivational post. A lot of people think that infertility is a women's fault.
But that is obviously wrong. The problem could be in men too. So we should not blame women only. And it's no body's fault. We shouldn't say anything bad to anyone. I am infertile. I can't conceive. My family and friends helped me a lot. I have consulted biotexcom. They have an event in London. I am really excited about it. I am hopeful it will be helpful. They are surely going to listen to our sorrows. Good luck.
Well, you are very right. Many people are facing infertility. I am one of them. But I did not lose hope and opted for surrogacy. I had my process by Biotexcom. It was a great experience. They offered us really good services. Their doctors were very cooperative. I would recommend everyone to register for their London session held on 18-19 August. My sister and I have registered for this session too. There is just a limited number of seats. So, anyone who wants to attend this session should register as soon as possible. They will discuss your problems there. They will consult with you. You can ask whatever questions you have. You can also book yourself for your treatment there. I am sure you guys won't regret by attending the session. It'll be really great.
Sign in to follow this topic