Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

MC Lock Rss

I just wanted to let you know I read your post, and I have tears running down my cheeks, I am so sorry, speechless and can feel your pain. Nothing can ease what you are passing through... My sister had two losses at 20 weeks and 23 weeks, my mom lost 1 at 16 weeks. I lost twin and my latest loss at 6-7 weeks. There aren't words for dealing with losses. You just go on day by day and life makes you busy with the rest of life but it never goes away but becomes the manageable acceptance of what happened. Sorry for your loss.the pain never goes away you just find new ways to cope/put on a brave face. I'm here to talk if u need
I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. Hope you will find the money for this treatment. It would be hard but maybe you can ask someone who is close to you. I believe that someone will help you to make your dream come true. You will pay it back later. I am soon to be opting for surrogacy. Hope you will succeed. I wish you that with all my heart. To clear all your confusions.
Hey Rohana, I hope you will be doing well today. I am glad someone said it. This is such an amazing post to read. Women suffering out there are really in need of this. We are all here for each other. I am one of them too. So, yeah! I know how it goes! You're right about this stuff. So, yeah! I've also met people who have been in a situation like it. People who have had a miscarriage. At that time I also needed someone to tell me that everything will get better. It will just be fine. And it actually got better. I have a baby now through surrogacy. Thanks to the clinic located in eastern Europe. They are best regarding the treatment of infertility. I hope many people will get hope from this post. Thank for the motivation.
Hello there. How are you? I cannot conceive. I am soon to be opting for surrogacy. Hope you will succeed. I wish you that with all my heart. To clear all your confusions. Take care.
Firstly, extremely sorry for your loss. It must have been very difficult for you. Usually, doctors say that a woman should wait for at least 6 months before trying. But your case seems different. Visit some reliable clinic. However, nothing is the same for everyone. I believe you should change your health. Try opting for more intake of vegetables and fruits. Do exercise and yoga and prepare your body. I hope you get better soon. Best of luck!
Hi Rohanna. How are you doing? Hope so you are doing fine. My dear, I am really feeling very sorry for your loss. Having a miscarriage is not an easy thing to forget. My dear, I think you should go again. Don't lose hope and keep trying. I myself had a baby after 2 miscarriages. This really hurt me a lot till now but I am trying to forget it as soon as possible. Things will be definitely in your favour soon. Wish you the best of luck. Send ing you positive vibes.
Sign in to follow this topic