Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

pregnancy after loss Lock Rss

Hello dear, whats going on ? I am sure that you are living like legends. smile You have said the good one as it should be the way. Your struggles and a long duration that you faced in your life is really appreciable. The success that you gain in your life is due to your hard work your journey to Ukraine make you successful. You are lucky that you did not faced the bad clinics that are working for money and wasting the time of the people. I faced the Lotus clinic that wasted my time and my money. They are just scam and nothing else. They are totally unprofessional and play with the feeling of the people. I think this clinic should be ban. According to mine suggestion the Bio-Tex-Com is the best clinic of the Ukraine. This clinic provides the good services. Hope for the best. I am sure you will be always healthy and fine. smile
I am sad to know about your miscarriage.This is really sad moment.This thing happen in life but never loose hope.Surrogacy is the best to born baby for infertile People.But some clinics are doing wrong in the name of surrogacy .
Honestly surrogacy is simple and natural way to born baby.My cousin also this kind of bad experience.Now she is so frighten from surrogacy.She is suffering from infertility.She has no choice to born baby.She decided for surrogacy and contact with Lotus clinic.Everything final and done.She went to the Lotus for surrogacy.This is such a bad experience for her.They weeping to much after this.This is just a scam.They wasted her money and time.Due to this she had miscarriage.She was really upset.This happen due to bad clinic not for surrogacy.
Hey Beth. That's so sad to hear. I hope you find the strength to keep going. Just don't lose faith. God has his ways. You need to believe you'll be better. Keep your loved ones around you. And never shy away from seeking help. Don't stress yourself. It's not good for your health. Stay positive. Everything will be alright. Stay strong. Take care.
Much thanks to you for sharing this information, Emma. I have been perusing such negative remarks about the center L***s. It is sincerely so terrifying. Centers shouldn't act in that way. They have an obligation towards the customers. I am at present hunting down a facility for myself. I will try not to visit them after reading such reviews about its bad repute.
I can understand how this must be difficult for you. You want to be happy but the fear overpowers it. I wish things hadn't gone the way they went for you. But miscarriages happen all the time to many people. You're not alone in this. I think you should stop stressing so much on this and cherish the pregnancy. Stress isn't a healthy environment for the baby. Good luck with everything!
That is great new. I'm really happy that you have become pregnant again. Don’t stress out. Everything will be going to okay. I can feel your pain because my sister was on the same boat. She also suffered from a miscarriage but she didn’t lose hope. Now she is having her surrogacy from a clinic in Europe. I wish and hope that you will be blessed with your baby soon without any loss. Loads of love.
That is great new. I'm really happy that you have become pregnant again. Don’t stress out. Everything will be going to okay. I can feel your pain because my sister was on the same boat. She also suffered from a miscarriage but she didn’t lose hope. Now she is having her surrogacy from a clinic in Europe. I wish and hope that you will be blessed with your baby soon without any loss. Loads of love.
Hello Beth. How are you? I hope you're okay. I'm really, really sorry to hear about your loss. It's genuinely a tough situation to be in. I can't imagine what you must be going through. Although, I've gone through that experience, as well. However, how it affects an individual is different every time. It's difficult to even think what you are thinking. Don't worry, though, there's still hope for you! So, don't give up, please. One thing that you need to realize is that miscarriages are very common. Just remember that it's going to be okay. You should probably visit a good fertility clinic. You can do this.
Hey. Sorry about your loss. It must have been so hard for you to deal with this. And it gives you trust issues. You get so scared about your current pregnancy. But that's okay. Just care of yourself and your baby. I hope everything goes smoothly this time. It is not much you can do to control this here.
Sign in to follow this topic