Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

pregnancy after loss Lock Rss

Hi Emma is here, So dismal to think about your misfortune. What's more, glad to think about your pregnancy. Try not to be a disturbed sweetheart. All will be fine. Remain positive. All will be fine. I figure you ought to go to the best centers for a checkup. Europe has one of the best facilities without a doubt. They furnish you with a decent domain. My sister was disturbed in view of her premature deliveries. However, she didn't lose trust. She went for treatment and all went fine. Simply think positive. In the event that you had an unsuccessful labor. It doesn't imply that this will happen again moreover. Here and there things appear to be inconceivable. Yet, they are conceivable. We simply need to bargain the circumstance with persistence. My all the best are with you. May you favored with the best. Deal with yourself. Continue grinning. Bunches of adoration and must concern with BioTex located in Ukraine for any issue. smile
Hey there Girl. I hope you are all okay. I Know it must have been hard for you. I know the pain that comes with it. I know because I have felt it too. However, we should look at the brighter picture and keep our hopes high. I wish you good luck. Please be strong. Take care and lots of love for you.
I feel so good after reading your post. First of all, I empathize with you on your failures. Then, I am glad to know that you have had enough strength to fight it through. Congratulations on the successful IVF. I am very happy to know that your strength paid off. You are a total inspiration for many ladies out there.
I have seen many couples disappointed after their first. But here you are a living example of success and strength. Hats off to you. I wish you more power, success, and health in future.
Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope you have a safe one. Just keep faith in God. Stay positive. Don't think what had happened in the past. Stay relaxed. I pray nothing goes wrong this time. Take good care!
I am so sorry about your MCs. I know it must have been really hard. But you should forget about that now. You have such an amazing news now. Congratulations to you. You should now focus on your future. Don't stress yourself over the past. You have a beautiful journey waiting ahead of you. Be positive and stay strong.
Hello darling. How are you? I feel so sorry to hear about what happened to you.If you had a miscarriage. It does not mean that this will happen again also. Sometimes things seem to be impossible. But they are possible. We just have to deal with the situation with patience. My best wishes are with you. I hope you have a beautiful child soon. I hope you never go through that pain again. Lots of love. Take care.
hey there! I hope you are doing great. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. miscarriage is indeed very painful. I had two miscarriages and I was devastated when I found out I was infertile. you should be strong and hopefully, a good time will come for you. you should consider going for surrogacy or IVF in my opinion both are very good methods.
hey there! I hope you are doing great. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. miscarriage is indeed very painful. I had two miscarriages and I was devastated when I found out I was infertile. you should be strong and hopefully, a good time will come for you. you should consider going for surrogacy or IVF in my opinion both are very good methods.
Congratulations on your pregnancy. This is an amazing news. Please don't ruin your future by remembering your past. This is a very happy time for you. Stop taking the stress. It can be harmful to the baby. Try to be happy so that your baby is healthy.
This is such an amazing news. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am so happy for you. Don't worry about your past. Everything will be okay. You should think about how joyful your future will be. Plan for your new baby. I am sure you'll be really glad when he'll come into this world. Wish you good luck!
Hello there. I am sorry to know about you. I know it is really hard to handle all this. I am also going through all this. I can feel what you are going through. But you have to stay strong. You have to fight it. You cannot let it defeat you. I tried to search other ways which can help me. So, I found this wonderful place BiotexCom in Ukraine. We went there for our surrogacy. And now we are a happy family. I would suggest you visit them too. In fact, they are coming on the 17th and 18th of August in the UK. I am also going to see them. There you will have an opportunity to get the answers to your questions. I wish you luck in the future. Stay strong and blessed.
This is really hard moment.I am sad about your miscarriages.God helps you.I hope you never loose hope.Surrogacy is the best way for you.Surrogacy is the best and simple way to born baby.Most of the people are facing infertility is the world.They can't enjoy the blessing of God.For these people surrogacy is the best way.
Most of the companies open there clinics for surrogacy.Most of the clinics are doing best in this field but some clinic are doing wrong.People must be aware from these type of clinics.They doing there work only for money.They play with the feeling of people.
My cousin is infertile.Due to 5 miscarriage she loose fertility.She wants child but surrogacy is the only way foe her born.Finally she contact with Lotus for surrogacy.But when she reached there for treatment she loose all hope.They did wrong with her.She lost her child.Medical team was so inexperience.They wasted her time and money.People must be aware about this.

Sign in to follow this topic