Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

pregnancy after loss Lock Rss

Hey, I feel really sorry for you. I also had a miscarriage. I was so lost. I kept on crying always. Then I went to a clinic in Ukraine. They helped me a lot. I am now a mother of a boy. I would also suggest you visit that clinic. And don't be depressed. Keep trying. And stay positive.
Hey Beth. Well, this is good news. Congratulations. Dear stay optimistic and only think about good things. It will put a good impression on your mind. Strong mind leads to a strong body. You should have the proper diet and also take as much rest as u can. Best of luck.
Hey Dear! Hope di you are doing good. I just read your post. I really felt so sad to know about your loss. I know it's a very painful and unforgettable thing for a woman. But don't worry, it is the part of life. We should learn from the failures. Try to be positive. Past just brings frustrations. Avoid the overthinking and try to move on. There is always a bright side after some dark days. I have also been through the same thing. I had a miscarriage once. I was declared infertile at that time. Then I went for surrogacy. You are lucky that you have a chance to fulfill the wish by yourself. So be positive and hopeful. Everything will be fine
Bethcase, I totally feel your pain. Have you considered seeing an RE? Because recurrent miscarriages do indicate some serious issue with your reproductive system. Moreover, also age plays an important factor for some women in conception. As it is said that if you are older than 30, you may experience miscarriages or some other infertility issues. For a better diagnosis, you must see a good RE. I would advise you not to choose a clinic naming Adonis or Lotus. Because there are several controversies circulating. So it is better to be safe. Sign up for one that has a greater number of success with treatments. Do yoga or moderate exercise to keep stress at bay. Because it is toxic!!
Hello darling. How are you? I went to Ukraine for my surrogacy. I had blessed with the baby girl through surrogacy. I suggest you that stay positive and don't lose hope. Everything will be alright. Take care. Lots of love.
Hey Beth. I am feeling very sorry for you. Indeed this is very sad and you have nothing to do with that. All my sympathies are with you. Just stay calm and stay relax. Stay optimist. Stay hopeful about yourself. Things will be in your favour soon. Also, try to conceive again. Consult with your doctors what are the causes of miscarriage. And try to prevent them. When I go through this stage I adopted hobbies to keep my mind busy with new things. My husband was so cooperative to me he also helps me a lot to go through that difficult time. Now I am a mother of 2 children. Don't lose hope dear. Best of luck.
hey dear. it's all up to you. stay positive. leave all the negative thoughts. don't let them rent a place in our mind. stay positive. this is a beautiful experience for you. lots of love. take care.
hi,@bethcasey95 so sad to know about your loss. And happy to know about your pregnancy. Don't be an upset sweetheart. All will be fine. Stay positive. All will be fine. I think you should go to the best clinics for a checkup. Europe has one of the bestest clinics indeed. They provide you with a very good environment. My sister was upset because of her miscarriages. But she did not lose hope. She went for treatment and all went fine. Just think positive. If you had a miscarriage. It does not mean that this will happen again also. Sometimes things seem to be impossible. But they are possible. We just have to deal the situation with patience. My best wishes are with you. May you blessed with the best. Take care of yourself. Keep smiling. Lots of love smile
I understand how you are feeling! I had a miscarriage in August 2016 and found out I was pregnant my next cycle! I vowed not to let the worries and stress get to me but it didn’t go that way! I had slight bleeding/spotting at 5, 7 and 9 weeks which just added to it all.
It’s so easy to say “don’t stress” but in reality a miscarriage is heart breaking
I’m now pregnant with my 2nd and am 10 weeks I have been so much better this time- a few tears when I’ve had some pain/cramping but I try to tell myself why worry unless something happens- it’s sort of working but the worry is still there. I don’t think that will ever go away.

Good luck I wish you all the best for a healthy pregnancy
I understand how you are feeling! I had a miscarriage in August 2016 and found out I was pregnant my next cycle! I vowed not to let the worries and stress get to me but it didn’t go that way! I had slight bleeding/spotting at 5, 7 and 9 weeks which just added to it all.
It’s so easy to say “don’t stress” but in reality a miscarriage is heart breaking
I’m now pregnant with my 2nd and am 10 weeks I have been so much better this time- a few tears when I’ve had some pain/cramping but I try to tell myself why worry unless something happens- it’s sort of working but the worry is still there. I don’t think that will ever go away.

Good luck I wish you all the best for a healthy pregnancy
Congratulations on your second pregnancy. I totally understand your situation. Same happened with me. I was totally depressed. It felt like life ended in no time after my first miscarriage. It was a tough time. But, soon with the second pregnancy things changed. I had to keep the faith. My husband would support me all the time. He would help share my fears and let them escape. We also had a session with fertility counselor. I tried not to stress my self. Don't get worried about it, honey. Everything will be okay!
Good luck dear. This time it will be a success don't worry. I was not trying to conceive as i was infertile for forever. I had hysterectomy cancer at early stages. We had a right treatment for it but i was infertile for life after its treatment. I was unhappy because i was infertile for life. But husband supported me and said we will have a baby from surrogacy. He took a long break from his work and we moved to Ukraine. As surrogacy is banned in Japan. There in Ukraine our surrogacy journey started and it was a total success.
Sign in to follow this topic