Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Miscarriage Lock Rss

hey dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry for your loss. I know it must be hard. it's not easy to deal with this stuff. I know I have been through it. It was the same for me. However, you should be strong. Stop blaming yourself. What could you have done? You should consider surrogacy or IVF. They can help you. I wish you good luck. Take care.
Hi there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. I can understand why you would blame yourself. TTC is a tough time. It is the hardest time of a woman's life. After so much time when you conceived, you must be happy. I mean why not. Miscarriages are hard to cope with. Its a lot of pain losing something you hold so dear. I think you should look forward. I hope all goes well for you in future. Take care.
hi! Camron felt very sorry after listening to u. But don't be so sad sweetheart. Just handle the situation calmly all will be fine soon. infertility nowadays is not a big problem as there are many methods by which u can have your own child. I have known of a clinic in Europe famous for surrogacy .nothing is impossible even the word impossible itself says I 'M 'POSSIBLE .i think so u should try that.if God closes one door many doors are open for you. Just stay away from negativity. Stay happy! my best wishes are with u. Don't take too much stress it will only negative effects instead of this consult a doctor. Don't blame urself all will be fine.SMILE grin
Hello dear. I am sorry for your loss. Don't blame yourself for this fortune. Shit happens you just have to get over it. Don't be hopeless there are a lot of options out there. You can always have your own baby. You can see the available options. Difficulties open a way to happiness. My recommendation is to have surrogacy. It's such a blessing. There are many success stories related to surrogacy. You can visit Europe for the purpose. They give you the best experience. Hope you will be a mother of a pretty baby soon. Stay healthy and happy. Well wishes to you.
This is truly devastating. I can't imagine how you must feel! However, please don't beat yourself up over this! This isn't your fault! I know it seems very awful right now like this time won't pass and you'll be motherless forever, but please be patient. I know I may sound harsh, but I think you should look for alternatives as soon as you're able to. Keep trying alongside for a miracle, which definitely does happen, and keep the search for an option. I think surrogacy would be a good bet. Won't you say?
I hope you are fine and healthy. Good to know that you and your DH are living together happily. Not being able to have your child can be devastating. It could affect one's mental ability and make them a patient with anxiety disorder. Your problem can be solved if you are able to find out a way for it. As the science advanced, it made many new technologies to make he life of living beings easy. Surrogacy is a new process that can help you have your own baby through a surrogate mother. This can only happen at clinics and people who are running these clinics provide these surrogate mothers. Life of infertile couples will become happy as they would be able to have their own child. Being a mother I know what it is to have your own child. Do go for it. It will help you in many matters.
I hope you are fine and healthy. Good to know that you and your DH are living together happily. Not being able to have your child can be devastating. It could affect one's mental ability and make them a patient with anxiety disorder. Your problem can be solved if you are able to find out a way for it. As the science advanced, it made many new technologies to make he life of living beings easy. Surrogacy is a new process that can help you have your own baby through a surrogate mother. This can only happen at clinics and people who are running these clinics provide these surrogate mothers. Life of infertile couples will become happy as they would be able to have their own child. Being a mother I know what it is to have your own child. Do go for it. It will help you in many matters.
Hi dear, so sad to hear about you. Your story had broken my heart. It’s really brought tears to my eyes. Well, my heartiest sympathies are with you. I hope you will encounter it. Failed TTCs are really discouraging. Knowing about your infertility is heartbreaking. Well, the good news is that you still have enough time. you can go for surrogacy or IVF. As I think, among surrogacy and IVF, both have their specialties. Most of the often, couples prefer to go for surrogacy instead of IVF. IVF is the option people opt when no other choice is left. Surrogacy is the first preference as it’s less technical. Surrogacy involves a surrogate mother to produce a baby. While IVF is totally a chemical pregnancy. So, I will suggest you go for surrogacy instead. Up to you!
Sign in to follow this topic