Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Miscarriage Lock Rss

hello dear. how are you doing now? I'm so sorry for your loss. you had to go through a lot. it's really sad. I hope everything gets well. please dot gives up. you can go alternate procedures too. surrogacy or IVF. according to my personal experience. Biotexcom clinic is really good. it is in Ukraine. my sister is under surrogacy there. try searching it up. sending you baby dust. keep me updated. I'm here for you.
hello dear. how are you doing now? I'm so sorry for your loss. you had to go through a lot. it's really sad. I hope everything gets well. please dot gives up. you can go alternate procedures too. surrogacy or IVF. according to my personal experience. Biotexcom clinic is really good. it is in Ukraine. my sister is under surrogacy there. try searching it up. sending you baby dust. keep me updated. I'm here for you.
Hey Cameron! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post. Seriously, I felt very sorry to know about your miscarriage. But don't worry it is the part of life. Almost every 6th couple is facing fertility issues or having a miscarriage. SO don't lose hope and look for it diagnose and the reason that led to the loss. I would reduce the risk for next time. You just keep focussing on your goals. Forget the past. It just brings frustrations. Try to learn from the mistakes that you have observed from the previous failure. I hope everything will be fine.
My sympathies
Hey camron, don't blame yourself. It is all in fate. You cannot change it. I really feel sad after knowing about your miscarriage. But you beauty don't you worry. Keep trying. For having the fruitful result you have to struggle a lot. You should consult a good doctor. I also had a miscarriage. Life seems to an end. It takes me a month to step ahead. I know it is really difficult to face the world. There is a clinic in Europe it helped me a lot. I am going for surrogacy now. I highly recommend it to you too. I am sure you will get a help from there. Children are such a blessing of God. My wishes are with you.
It is not your fault at all. Don't blame yourself. This is a part of life. I know it must be tough for you. Sending virtual hugs for you. You can always look for the assisted methods of conception. Surrogacy, IUI, IVF can literally change your life. It can fulfil your dreams. Don't lose hopes now. Sending baby dust.
Cameron hi! I have read your post till the end. I am very sorry to hear this. Is very heart touching story. Don’t blame yourself, dear. It's your fate. No one can change it. I’ll recommend you to join surrogacy. It’s a great blessing. And take care. It's a matter of your health dear. I’ll discuss your problem with my fellows. Don’t you worry? Nice to meet you. stay happy!!
Sara Browne hello! Hope you are fine. I am very sorry to hear about your infertility. But be brave and bold. Infertility is the very worst thing for a lady. But no one can do anything. Dear! Don’t you worry? There are many surrogate clinics for ladies. I’ll recommend you to join these clinics. There your eggs are fertilized chemically. Be relax and stay blessed.
Hey. I am so sorry for your loss. I would Suggest Surrogacy. It's the best and safe method. I had Cervix Incompetence disease and after that, I came to know about my infertility. I was so hopeless and depressed when I first heard about that. My husband always tried to make me happy but I wanted a baby. He discussed this all with our family doctor. He suggested him for surrogacy. So we both agreed on that and we decided to go for it. I was happy that I can have my own baby. Now it is been 2 years. My daughter is now one year old. I am a happy mother and wife as well.
Hi there. I had two MCs in the last year. It was very disturbing for me. I can imagine what you must have gone through. It's not easy to deal with such situations. But I'm pretty sure that many women become strong at this time. So did you. I hope you become a mom soon. Pray for me as well. I've been trying to conceive again since last 3 months. I haven't got any positive results so far. But my doctor says that I'll hear something good soon. My health is quite fine now. And she says that this is the right time to try. I won't give up so easily. So shouldn't you. Good luck to you as well.
I am sorry to hear about your loss. This must have been extremely difficult for you. MC is one of the most heartbreaking things that can ever happen. It is even more difficult when you get pregnant after trying for a long time. However, don't worry I am sure things will get better. Don't be that hard on yourself it wasn't your fault and it never will be. I am sure your doctor would have told you the reason as to why it happened. I am thinking probably because of the embryo. I think you should try to talk to your doctor regarding IVF. It will help you and assist with ensuring that you stay pregnant. The doctors will ensure that the quality of eggs and sperm is good. By doing this embryo will be of good quality. For IVF make sure you visit a well-reputed doctor who has a high success rate. The clinic I am visiting it is after visiting them that I have realised how a good clinic can really change your life. Sending baby dust your way! Stay strong!
I am really sorry. It's such a touching story. I can understand your pain. Though I am not infertile. But my sister was in the same situation. She was declared infertile after her first miscarriage. But she was so strong. She moved to Ukraine because it's famous hub for fertility issues clinics. There she had a bad experience with lotus clinic in Ukraine. But she never gives up. She moved to another good clinic in Europe. They successfully treated her with IVF. She had a daughter through it. So.my Freind doesn't lose hope. There are many people who are in difficult situations worst than you. But they never lose hope. I wish you a great future. Till then best of luck.
Hi, I am sorry for you. Why you are blaming yourself. It's not your fault. I recommend you surrogacy. It will be best for you. Surrogacy is the blessing for you. It brings hope in the life of many infertile couples. There is a good clinic in Europe. They are best in dealing with surrogacy. Their services are less expensive. So you must opt for surrogacy. Stop blaming yourself. It will be best for you. Remember difficulties in your journey makes your destination beautiful. Till then best of luck.
Sign in to follow this topic