Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Surrogacy or IVF Lock Rss

Well, I think IVF is a very good option. But the downside is it is time taking and painful. On the other hand, surrogacy is much better, as you would not have to go through all this. There are pros and cons to both. You really need to weigh them. Infertility is more common than we know. It is necessary to know of these treatments.
Hello, sorry to hear that. I suggest gestational surrogacy, we traveled to Ukraine for that and if you need a consultation I can give you the contacts of our agency.
Hey, I hope you are doing well. People think that we have an option between the two but that is not true. Other than that it really depends on your situation. I would say that visit a good clinic and ask for her. they will let you know what will go the best. I can understand that this is very confusing. I was in your place as well. However, recently got in contact with a clinic. They turned out to be amazing. However, I am in the very initial phase. We have sent the documents to the clinic. Now we are in the waiting list waiting for the return. We have been booked for the next month. I can't wait to visit them. If you want details regarding them I can provide.
Hi Jenelia! I hope you are feeling better now. I feel bad for you. I know this is such a hard time for you but I m glad you are looking into other options. So you are stuck between IVF and surrogacy, tbh it really depends on your condition. If IVF is possible for you then go for it, You will also get to experience the beauty of carrying your own child otherwise go for surrogacy. Both treatments are quite successful but it's important to opt for a good clinic. If the clinic you are opting for has high success rate then the chances of your success are also more. So get yourself tested and then see what suits you. But do some research about clinics before opting for anyone. I hope this helps you. Stay blessed! Good luck! Bye!
See this is a misconception that you have a choice between an IVF process and a surrogacy process. It is not that simple. For both, the process one has to qualify as a candidate. Therefore, it really depends on your condition. I would suggest visiting a good clinic. The doctor over their will guide you. This is what our doctor did. I am glad I took his advice.
Jeneliasmith5 wrote:
Hello ladies. I am new to the forum. I have read many posts and its good to see people giving honest suggestions to each other. I have tried conceiving thrice. All in vain. After every 10-12 weeks, my pregnancy results in a miscarriage. I have now lost all my hopes. My husband wants to be a dad. I also want to enjoy the journey of motherhood. It feels so bad at times. Many people have suggested us for IVF and surrogacy. What should we really do? Which option is good for us? I hope I get my answer soon. Thanks to you guys.

Yes! after two Miscarriages, I personally stopped trying naturally. Same, I'd suggest to you. I'm having an IVF later in August at a centre in Kyiv. So, yeah! That's how it works! I hope you become a mother soon. You and your DH need to stick together this harder time. smile
I do agree with Zoe! I think opting for surrogacy is a good idea. I know a lot of people who have been able to opt for the process and it has worked for them. For the process, it is very important that the clinic that you choose is right. I have also opted for the same clinic. They are doing a really good job. Everything is being done in the most structured way. The services they offer are really good. The clinic sent the driver to the airport for us! They provide proper facilities. There is proper accommodation and food that is provided. Apart from that, they behave in the nicest way possible. I think for me this was a win-win situation. Good luck to all. I hope the process goes well.
See this is a misconception that you have a choice between an IVF process and a surrogacy process. It is not that simple. For both, the process one has to qualify as a candidate. Therefore, it really depends on your condition. I would suggest visiting a good clinic. The doctor over their will guide you. This is what our doctor did. I am glad I took his advice.
I am really sorry to read this. I can understand how you might be feeling. MC is really hard to go through. Just stay strong and positive. I am really hoping that things take a positive turn. Why dont you visit good Re for your process? They will really help in determining the issue. If you need help with that let me know.
They are two very different kinds of methods. So, I don't know why you're deciding between the two. It would make more sense to actually get the tests done, first. You should visit the fertility clinic. Let the professionals handle your case. Good luck to you! Whatever you choose, I hope it's successful.
Sign in to follow this topic