Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Give your opinion Rss

I hope things go well for you. The process is expensive depending on where you go for the treatment. The clinic I am visiting for my process is doing a great job. They are reasonable. However, are located abroad. Therefore, visiting them was a big decision I had to take. However, I am glad that I visited them. Good luck to you!
Zoe049 wrote:
Hello everyone! I hope you will be fine. I wanna get your opinion. I have a heart problem which is scientifically known as cardio stenosis. That’s why I have declared infertile by my gynecologist while fighting against it. I went for IVF and have a miscarriage once. I have totally lost hope. I don’t know what to go forward. I heard about surrogacy but I don’t know how expensive it is? From where should I get treatment for it? Does anyone have some experience with it? It may help me. Also, share your experience.

Hi, dear, I'm sorry to hear about your heart disease..I believe you must have been taking some special meds to fight it..those in their turn might influence pregnancy badly, that's really sad. Let me hug you, as every mc faced feels like a step back..And why mc happens - is an extremelly agonising question. BTW, what did your dr tell you? Any investigations done?
Each destination country has its pros and cons, which should be considered very carefully before making up your mind. The situation of surrogacy in Ukraine is quite similar to that of Russia, yet it is regulated with an even stricter law. - Only married heterosexual couples have access to this fertility treatment. Moreover, the intended mother must prove that there is a medical reason behind the need for a surrogate pregnancy, preventing her from either getting pregnant or carrying a pregnancy to term. (Here you meet one of the requirements for surrogacy - You suffer severe heart disease.) Now, in case you'll need donor egg. Unless is not a relative or a friend, the donor must remain anonymous by law. Moreover, gender selection through PGD is permitted. Surrogates cannot claim maternity rights even if they wanted to following birth. In Ukraine, the cost of surrogacy is $33k-$48k (£25k-£36k). Hope this helps. wink
Monikadavid399 wrote:
I hope things go well for you. The process is expensive depending on where you go for the treatment. The clinic I am visiting for my process is doing a great job. They are reasonable. However, are located abroad. Therefore, visiting them was a big decision I had to take. However, I am glad that I visited them. Good luck to you!

Hi there! You're using BioTex, right? The place is great. Each day they examine up to 200 candidates who want to donate their eggs. But that's said, only 20 peer cent of them comply with the strict requirements to prospective egg donors’ physical and psychological health, age. having at least one healthy child restriction. Also pleasant appearance. Their donor base has an outstanding advantage. as you have an opportunity to choose donor on your own! You are provided with her photos, video interview and 3D photo. You can see your donor from different angles. If I'm not mistaken their donor base is one of the largest in the world! It enables them to start program just after signing up contract with no wasting time on searching. This is the absolute pro! What have been your experience with them so far? Hope things are going well for you too.
Ezabel106 wrote:
Hey! To the women's who got heart disease, even IVF is never considered to be preferable anymore. As no matter how many times you get to conceive. There is a fear of MC. Because you got the low capability of sustaining the pregnancy. At this case, most of the women look for surrogacy procedure. As this would make them able to have child safe and sound. Because another woman that is surrogate would carry their baby for her.Since this has been an expensive procedure. And most of the states have legal issues regarding surrogacy.
You should have to be concerned about the place you pick to have your treatment. That must be legal and affordable too. To my consideration or you could say the research I have done so far made me know about the place Europe that offers affordable and legal treatment. You might look into my suggestion.
Good luck.

There are many reasons why a couple might choose to take the route of having a baby through a surrogate mother.
Same sex couples. Gay couples, for example, will sometimes use donated eggs and the services of a surrogate mother to create a family.
Age. Many clinics have a specific age range requirement when accepting surrogates or gestational carriers.
Personal decision. Everyone has the right to build families in the way that supports their personal choices. For some women, surrogacy might be not a medical choice, but a social choice! (But it's possible only in several countries. As in the most contries where surrogacy is legal and well regulated you'll have to prove your disability of carrying kids yourself.)
Unterus absence. The woman in a couple wishing to start a family may not have a uterus. This can be the result of a rare genetic malformation. It's known to affect as many as one in twelve thousand women. Or these might be the women who have had their uterus removed. Sometimes this is a necessary step in treating such medical conditions as cancer. The lack of a uterus precludes any possibility of the woman bearing a child herself.
Uterine structural problem. Less severe than the mentioned above. A woman might have an uterine defect. It makes conception of a child difficult. Or the woman cannot carry the kid to term. Sometimes, a malformation of the uterus can have little impact on conception, so that it's still possible for the woman to carry the kid herself.
Finally, some medical conditions like heart disease, kidney disease, or severe diabetes can turn a pregnancy into a life-threatening event for mother and child alike. as might a history of certain types of cancer. Also if the woman is taking certain medicines to treat an unrelated health problem or physical condition may put an unborn child's health at risk.
Naturally, there are many other reasons for opting to have a child via surrogacy. People who could see their dream of a biological child made reality by means of surrogacy.
The point that the former writer has been through mc and she suffers severe heart disease makes her the true candidate for surrogacy. Then it's purely her individual choice whether to use this option or not.
Sign in to follow this topic