Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Give your opinion Rss

Hello everyone! I hope you will be fine. I wanna get your opinion. I have a heart problem which is scientifically known as cardio stenosis. That’s why I have declared infertile by my gynecologist while fighting against it. I went for IVF and have a miscarriage once. I have totally lost hope. I don’t know what to go forward. I heard about surrogacy but I don’t know how expensive it is? From where should I get treatment for it? Does anyone have some experience with it? It may help me. Also, share your experience.
Hi, girl, I am sorry for you. I know it must have been so hard for you. I know that you are so confused with all this. But dont worry everything will be fine. Surrogacy is an amazing process. I have also a baby through surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. It was an affordable clinic. Now I am a happy mother. I have no more worries now.
Hello there. I am sad for you. I know it more likely than not been so difficult for you. I realize that you are so mistaken for this. Be that as it may, dont stress there is no reason to worry. Surrogacy is an astonishing procedure. I have likewise a child through surrogacy. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I went to a clinic in Europe. It was an affordable centre. Presently I am a cheerful mother. I have no more stresses now.
Hey, there I hope you're doing well. I am extremely sorry to hear about your condition. Usually, doctors do tell their patients who are suffering from cardiac diseases to not TTC. I am extremely sorry to hear about your MC as well. Patients are usually recommended not to opt for any fertility treatment as well. As it could have been dangerous for you. Opting for surrogacy seems like a good option to me. In this case, both you and the child would be safe and sound. It is an expensive procedure in developed countries where it is legal. However, I am getting it done from a clinic in another country which is quite inexpensive. They provide you with the accommodation facilities as well depending on the package you choose. Also, the best part for me was that they are very organized when it comes to dealing with the clients legally. They will be providing us with the child's legal documents as well. The surrogate is also chosen after she has passed a medical test. For more queries feel free to ask.
It is no doubt a complicated task. I am grieved to learn about the multiple issues. Your cardiac priblem is of serious natire too. I think it is because of this that you had failed IVF. You are not physically fit to carry your happiness yourself. You might not be able to endure the delivery and the labour time. I hope that things get better with the surrogacy.
Pitjulie19 wrote:
Hello everyone! I hope you will be fine. I wanna get your opinion. I have a heart problem which is scientifically known as cardio stenosis. That’s why I have declared infertile by my gynecologist while fighting against it. I went for IVF and have a miscarriage once. I have totally lost hope. I don’t know what to go forward. I heard about surrogacy but I don’t know how expensive it is? From where should I get treatment for it? Does anyone have some experience with it? It may help me. Also, share your experience.

Hello Julie. So, sorry for your loss. Yeah! I can relate stuff. I know how it goes! Stay strong! You're not alone, there are many other infertile women like you fighting out there. So, yeah! Anyway! I agree sometimes, IVF fails. So, yeah! My own cousin sister had her IVF failed last year at a center in Ukraine; guess what? Yes! She went to surrogacy, which eventually worked for her to get her a baby girl. Don't be confused or tense! Just go for it! Sending you baby dust. xx You will be a mother soon. xx
Hello there. Surrogacy is an amazing process. I have also a baby through surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. It was an affordable clinic. Now I am a happy mother. Good luck
Hey! To the women's who got heart disease, even IVF is never considered to be preferable anymore. As no matter how many times you get to conceive. There is a fear of MC. Because you got the low capability of sustaining the pregnancy. At this case, most of the women look for surrogacy procedure. As this would make them able to have child safe and sound. Because another woman that is surrogate would carry their baby for her.Since this has been an expensive procedure. And most of the states have legal issues regarding surrogacy.
You should have to be concerned about the place you pick to have your treatment. That must be legal and affordable too. To my consideration or you could say the research I have done so far made me know about the place Europe that offers affordable and legal treatment. You might look into my suggestion.
Good luck.
Hey there, Hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear about your miscarriages. Dear, you need to stay strong. Surrogacy is the best option for you. but contact good clinics for the treatment. I am also an infertile. My husband and i decided to go for surrogacy. We contacted Adonis clinic for inquiry but didn't get a response form them. So i suggest you not to contact them. You will waste your time. Good luck
Hi There. I hope you are doing good. I read your post. Surrogacy would be good for you. You should go for it. I hope all will be well for you. Best of luck. God bless.
Hi. How are you doing? I'm glad you made this post. I hope my reply helps you. You shouldn't be taking your heart condition so lightly. I think you should go for the other option. IVF is not an easy process. You don't want your body to be suffering more. Moreover, pregnancy could be risky for you. And not just for you, it could be risky for the baby too. You want to minimize the number of risks. So yes, surrogacy is the answer here. You can get it done at an affordable price now. I think you should go for it. I hope this helped.
Zoe049 wrote:

Hi, dear, I'm sorry to hear about your heart disease..I believe you must have been taking some special meds to fight it..those in their turn might influence pregnancy badly, that's really sad. Let me hug you, as every mc faced feels like a step back..And why mc happens - is an extremelly agonising question. BTW, what did your dr tell you? Any investigations done?
Each destination country has its pros and cons, which should be considered very carefully before making up your mind. The situation of surrogacy in Ukraine is quite similar to that of Russia, yet it is regulated with an even stricter law. - Only married heterosexual couples have access to this fertility treatment. Moreover, the intended mother must prove that there is a medical reason behind the need for a surrogate pregnancy, preventing her from either getting pregnant or carrying a pregnancy to term. (Here you meet one of the requirements for surrogacy - You suffer severe heart disease.) Now, in case you'll need donor egg. Unless is not a relative or a friend, the donor must remain anonymous by law. Moreover, gender selection through PGD is permitted. Surrogates cannot claim maternity rights even if they wanted to following birth. In Ukraine, the cost of surrogacy is $33k-$48k (£25k-£36k). Hope this helps. wink
Sign in to follow this topic