Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. Surrogacy or adoption. What are your opinions?

Surrogacy or adoption. What are your opinions? Rss

HI everyone! I just want to know which option do you consider to be the best for infertile couples. Being diagnosed with infertility can be very hard. I know what it's like since I have been through it. however, I took the option of surrogacy for my case since I always wanted my own biological child. I had to face a lot of negativity from the people around me when making this decision and all I want to know is why is it that people don't consider surrogacy a legitimate process. Feel free to share your opinion and speed awareness
I am sorry for you. I know it might be painful. But sometimes this happens. Infertility is now common in people. But the best option for people like us, Surrogacy is indeed the last hope for some people. I had 3 miscarriages which left me infertile. I am happy that I didn't more time on treatments and now I am enjoying motherhood. I am happy that I have faced no complications in it. I hope this would help others too.
I'm so sorry.It must be painful for you. But you gotta see what you're leaning towards more. Both options sound good.If you want to go for surrogacy there're very reliable clinics in Europe you can surely visit them and then decide. Lots of support.Much power.
Hi! Bad to hear about your infertility. It is really a very hard thing. I can feel your pain. But I am glad to know that you are not losing courage. I am a researcher, I suggest you go for surrogacy. It is the best option for you. A child genetically connected to you is your real child. Surrogacy is much better than the adoption. Do not think about the other. You have to spend your own life. Just go for the surrogacy and complete your family. I will be a good experience. Good luck. Stay blessed.
Hey Olivia. I hope you're doing well. Congratulations on getting your baby. If you had a baby through surrogacy, then you can answer this question better than anyone. People don't consider it legitimate? Well then, it's their problem. It's 2018! About time people stopped thinking so conservatively. Adoption is a great process, no doubt. However, surrogacy definitely edges it, in my opinion. Purely because in surrogacy the baby is your own. Wouldn't you rather raise a baby from scratch who is your own as compared to one that you adopt from someone else? I definitely would. This post is great, though, thank you for asking this question. It is really important to raise awareness.
I am sorry for you. I know it might be painful. But sometimes this happens. Infertility is now common in people. But the best option for people like us, Surrogacy is indeed the last hope for some people. I had 3 miscarriages which left me infertile. I am happy that I didn't more time on treatments and now I am enjoying motherhood. I am happy that I have faced no complications in it. I hope this would help others too.
"
Hey. I can Understand your situation. Being diagnosed with infertility can be very hard. I had Cervical incompetence due to which I was left Infertile . I was so depressed and worried when I first heard that I am not be able to conceive. My husband wanted a baby badly. He stand by me through every hard time. So we decided to choose something for us. We chose surrogacy. It was the right decision we took. Now we are happy that we are parents now. The clinic where we had surrogacy was the best clinic I must say. The staff was so supportive. We were given healthy surrogate. Now my family is completed just because of them."
Hey. I am so sorry for you. Really infertility takes alot out of a woman. I would recommend you to go for surrogacy. I have a baby through surrogacy. I had 3 miscarriages which left me infertile. I was so devastated but it was of no use. It left me infertile. Miscarriages are so hard and painful. I decided to go for surrogacy. I asked my husband. He had no issues with it. So we went to a clinic in Europe. I was happy that my dream was becoming true. Now I have a baby. I have no worries and dreams in life.
Hello. I am so sad for you. Infertility is hard for a woman to believe. I would prescribe you to go for surrogacy. I have an infant through surrogacy.I have faced infertility for 10 years. The reason was unknown. I was so upset when even gynaecologist was not able to analyze my issue. I chose to go for surrogacy. I asked my significant other. He had no issues with it. So we went to a clinic in Europe. I was happy that my fantasy was ending up obvious. Presently I have a child. I have no stresses and dreams throughout everyday life.
Hi there Olvia! How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. Well, I totally agree with you that diagnosed with infertility is always a hard thing to cope with in woman's life. Yes, surrogacy is the best alternative to have a child for infertile women. I also had a child through surrogacy. Thanks for sharing your view on this forum. Stay blessed.
I think both are great. It just depends on the people on what they want. Some people don't care about genes. They just want a baby to take care of. Some really do care about the genes like I did. I wanted my baby to have our genes. So, I went for surrogacy instead of adoption.
I think surrogacy is the better option. I am also an infertile. I also preferred surrogacy over adoption. If you are looking for surrogacy clinics, you need to visit Ukraine. Bio TexCom Ukraine clinic is best for surrogacy. They have the cheapest packages. Also their treatment is reliable.
Sign in to follow this topic