Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

need advice Lock Rss

Your story is so upsetting, dear. I'm so sorry that you're going through this awful time. Your family should be supportive, but they blame you. I'm glad your husband's with you. You guys should definitely opt for surrogacy. It is a beautiful process and will give you success. I hope everything turns out to be the best for you. Lots of love!
Franny, this is saddening, also, 6 MCS are way too much!! It is advised that th3 more than 3 MC'S indicate uterine issues. Did you go for tests? And, surrogacy is a perfect choice for those who cant carry the child in their womb. Also, go for fertility counseling. This will allow you to clear your doubt and fears and will give you the confidence to remain steadfast in your decision.
I am really touched by your words. It is so difficult to think of your situation. Although you have faced it with great courage but still it is really hard. A single MC shatters a mom, but yiu faced 6 in a row. It is still great that you ar thinking in the positive direction. Instead of thinking about the negative things you are moving ahead in the right direction. You havee found the right path. I have come across several women who have found the solution in the surrogacy. Surrogacy is indeed a miracle maker. Many IPs have benfitted from it. The key to successful surrogacy rests in choosing the right clinic. Today when number of scams are running businesses in the name of fertility clinic, like the L***s and the A****S it it is very important to stay vigilant. Don't get carried away by the fake slogans and attractive ads. Try to search for real life reviewrs. I hope that you will be coming back here with a great news soon.
Hey. This is a really saddening post. I feel awful after reading it. It must've been a really tough situation. So many failures can break a person. I know I can relate to some extent. I've had two Miscarriages too. I don't think I could've come out alive after what happened. But, I'm glad I did. I'm glad that you did, too. I'm glad we're both trying out new methods. And I hope it works for us, fingers crossed.
hey there sweetie! I hope you are doing great. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. only a woman can understand another woman's pain. it's really hard. I cant imagine how hard it must be for you. losing an unborn child is really painful. I am really sorry for what you had to go through. you should take care of your self. and if you want to try again, be sure to take care of your overall health. eat clean and do yoga. you will do great. I hope everything goes well for you. stay blessed.
Oh, my dear! This is tragic. I'm extremely sorry to hear about you. The losses you've had, no one can make up for it. Except for a baby. Of your own. Don't lose your heart. Please. Just not yet. Surrogacy has been helping a lot of people. It helped me too. Why don't you give it a shot? I went to a clinic in Europe. And they had amazing surrogacy packages for me. Give them a shot. You'll definitely find a solution. Good luck!
Franny, your journey is a horrible one. 6MC's in a row!! That's extremely sad and a matter of concern. Recurrent miscarriages indicate that your reproductive system isn't working. If it is not facilitating in a healthy pregnancy. Thtas means you need to find a resolution to it. Have you considered seeing a fertility doctor? There could be many reasons for your miscarriages that needs to be rectified, you need to look for other options like IVF or surrogacy.
Hello dear, so sad to read your post. There are many people who are fighting this problem. 1 out of every 5th couple is infertile. But its nothing to be worried about. Nowadays there are many infertility treatments have been invented. These treatments have solved the problem of many infertile couples. But the clinic also plays a very important role. If the clinic is not good, these infertility treatments also don’t work. As the fingers are not same in size. Similarly, the clinics are not the same. There are many good clinics too in Europe. I have visited one of them. That clinic was so good. Whenever I have visited the clinic, its full of patients. And they are managing them all. So keep searching for the good clinic. I hope you will find one soon.
I don't know why you kept on TTC after so many miscarriages. It is not fair to you or your baby. You are clearly infertile and you were just in denial. What's done is done. We can't change that now. I think you should consider surrogacy or adoption now. These are the only safe options left here. I can refer to a place where I went for my surrogacy. They're pretty good.
Hello dear one in grief, I am really griebed over what you are going through. It is so sad for any mom to lose the hope of carrying the baby six times. It is really devastating. Our words are merely a note of sympathy. All we can do is to help you feel better. I would suggest that it is better you decide for an alternate solutio. Life is not as complicated as you are thinking. Medical science has come a long way now. There are methods like IVF and surrogacy that have brought great news for parebts like you. I can quote my example here. A year ago I had my life changed. I was desperate to have a baby of my own but could not have one. It was surrogacy that gifted me with this blessing just 12 months ago. Things are still a little complicated for me as due to unexplained infertlity and the low sperm motility we are facing some problems. The doctor has assured us that this is not a big deal now. we can have our dreams come true very soon. You need to consult some fertility clinic to have a better suggestion. You can find one in your area after some search. I hope to hear some great news from you soon.
Motherslove75 wrote:
I am really touched by your words. It is so difficult to think of your situation. Although you have faced it with great courage but still it is really hard. A single MC shatters a mom, but yiu faced 6 in a row. It is still great that you ar thinking in the positive direction. Instead of thinking about the negative things you are moving ahead in the right direction. You havee found the right path. I have come across several women who have found the solution in the surrogacy. Surrogacy is indeed a miracle maker. Many IPs have benfitted from it. The key to successful surrogacy rests in choosing the right clinic. Today when number of scams are running businesses in the name of fertility clinic, like the L***s and the A****S it it is very important to stay vigilant. Don't get carried away by the fake slogans and attractive ads. Try to search for real life reviewrs. I hope that you will be coming back here with a great news soon.

You have said some really important things in your post. It is important that after such heartbreaks on takes a break and thinks correctly. For the process it is very important to visit the right clinic. One wrong decision can really affect your process. Other than this make sure that which every process you decide to opt for you are fully researched on it. When we decided to opt for a process we asked the doctor for help. One good thing about the clinic I am visiting is that they start a process after proper medical examination. So they exactly know if the process will work for you or not. I did take their suggestion, one of the reasons why things are going well. The clinic is amazing! They have really good services and programs that they offer. I am excited about the journey ahead as well. Good luck to you. If you want I can provide you with the clinic's information as well. Sending baby dust your way.
Hello. This is the saddest post I have seen all day. I can't believe you had 6 MCs. This is just horrible. I don't know if it can ever get worse than this. You should've stopped TTC a long time ago. It must have been so hard to deal with all this. How you did, is beyond me. I hope you have quit TTC now. By now, you should know that you can't carry a baby on your own. But there are options that you can go for. A fertility expert would guide you better. You need to see a doctor about this and discuss your options. I know of a good clinic that you could go to. You can consult them. They will help you out. Good luck.
Sign in to follow this topic