Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

thin uterus lining Lock Rss

samantha756 wrote:
Hey Monika. Hope you're doing well. I was really stupid a few years ago. I realized eventually that suicide was not an option. I hated the mess I had become. I can relate so much to what you're saying. Whenever I see a couple with a baby, I lose it. I have a nervous breakdown. It's not that I'm not happy for them. It just makes me feel awful that I can't have one. I really hope this process works for me too. I can't wait to have a baby. I have waited far too long. I deserve happiness too. Thank you for taking out your time and replying.

Hi. This made me really sad. Please dont feel so bad. There are ways for you to have a baby too. You deserve all that. Please consider other options for yourself. You dont deserve to live in such misery. I was where you are. But today I'm a mother of a one-year-old boy. You can change things for yourself too.
Thought of coming here and posting. How are things going for you now? The clinic has been doing a great job at my process. It is a success for us! They were from the start so passionate about making it work that I was really hoping for the best. I just got the best. I am so excited and happy. Good luck to you!
I'm so sorry about that. You should've gotten help immediately. Seeing a therapist is a good option for you. You should consider it. I know TTC can be really frustrating. I have experienced that myself. But ending life is never an option. This is not the end of the world. I'm glad you are seeking treatment now. I hope things work out for you.
Sign in to follow this topic