Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

My Success Story Lock Rss

Hi everyone. I hope each and every one of you is doing well. My name is Nancy. I am writing this to tell everyone that you should never lose hope. It was a very happy month of my life. I and my husband were head to a party. This was the day I lost my happiness. We met a car accident. I was injured severely. I had a miscarriage and went through a hysterectomy. It felt like the end of my life. Only that it actually wasn't. There was no way I could conceive naturally. The only option was to go for surrogacy. It was a tough decision. I am glad my husband was with me. Now I am a mother of two twin boys. I hope everyone learns from my story. I wish everyone good luck.
Hey, Nancy, I am so happy for you. Congratulations to you and your DH for finally becoming parents. I am sure the journey to get there must have been hard but you made it and that is what matters. Surrogacy is definitely helping a lot of people out there including me. I literally thought the world had ended when I was told I won't be able to conceive naturally. However, surrogacy was that ray of hope. The clinic I opted for has so far been helping me a lot and I am so happy I opted for them. I can't wait to finally have babies of my own and am too excited for this journey.
Hey there! How are you? You know it takes guts to come up and say such stuff. You are a strong woman. More power to you my friend. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. Me and DH tried for three years as well. Seeing a BFN each cycle was getting to be a routine. I was not liking it. Not at all. Then we turned towaeds IVF. I was desparate enough to try about anything. We tried a clinic suggested by a friend. It was a shock to me when I got pregnant with only the first cycle. I still remember it as yesterday.
I'm also sharing my success journey of Surrogacy with you.I'm totally infertile now as i had hysterectomy cancer and as i result i am infertile now. But my husband was there with me every time.As Japan has banned surrogacy so we moved to Europe to find our dream come true.Than we moved to Ukraine as we heard there are many good clinics regarding surrogacy in Ukraine.In Ukraine we found BioTexCom and consulted them.They helped us to find a good surrogate mom.Now she is pregnant with our twin daughters.We are very excited about having two daughters.We are so thankful to the clinic.The surrogates mom are kind they let us have our dream come true.
Share your stories too
Hey. I hope you are doing good. I am sorry for what you have been through. it all must be had so hard time for you. But I am happy that you found an amazing way to fulfil your dream. Children are the greatest blessing. I suffered miscarriages and then I was left infertile. I was not able to have babies. I also went for medications but failed. Indeed surrogacy is an amazing process. It is a blessing for many parents. I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. Now I have a baby. I have no worries. I hope this will help others too.
Hello. I trust you are doing great. I am sad for what you have experienced. Everything must be had so hard time for you. Be that as it may, I am glad that you found an astonishing method to move on. Babies are the best gift. I have faced infertility for 10 years. The reason was unknown. I was not able to have babies. I went for treatment too yet fizzled. To be sure surrogacy is an astounding procedure. It is a gift for some couples. I chose to go for surrogacy. I went to a center in Europe. Presently I have a child. I have no stresses. I trust this will help other people as well.
This is indeed motivation. I am glad you shared this with us here. People need stories like these. To give them hope. Tell me something though. Where did you go for it? I mean where is the clinic? How much did they ask? Were their different package? Was it affordable? I am planning to help a friend. That is why collecting information. I have heard the USA is very expensive. Europe, on the other hand, is affordable. I dont know. Tell me about your experience. It might help me.
Sign in to follow this topic