Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Miscarriage Lock Rss

Hi Dory. I am so sorry for your loss. How are you doing now? I hope you're staying strong. It is not easy to move on. But it is not impossible. For now, keep the picture safe. My prayers are with you!
hey, don't think that you are alone. We are here to help you out. You have come to the very right place. People here are very helping. You'll definitely get some useful piece of advice. You'd keep calm and remain optimistic. You have a lot of time. Just get relaxed and take some wise decision. There are many working treatments for infertility. Among them, surrogacy and IVF are prominent. In your case, IVF will not make your dream come true. However, surrogacy will work best for you. In surrogacy, a surrogate mother carries and delivers your child. So, I will suggest you the surrogacy treatment. Now it's up to you whether you go for it or not. Wishing you all the best!
Hey Dory. How are you doing now? I am feeling very sorry for your loss. This is really a very sad thing. I know having a miscarriage could change the entire thinking of women towards pregnancy. My friend doesn't lose hope and stay positive. Things will definitely work for you. Just be patient. I know it's not an easy thing to move on. But my dear you have to look ahead. Because this is what which will make you stronger.
Miscarriage is hard for only those who suffer from it. You have your baby in the womb for a few weeks. Only you can understand the pain. You were emotionally attached to your baby. Another person even if he is your husband will not understand. I feel very sorry for you. Though I am not the one who suffers. I am a mother too and I can understand the pain of losing your baby. Try to remember your child in your good memories. Try again. This is not the end of your life. Try to conceive again. I am sure you will be successful this time. When you have your baby in your arms. For the time being, you will forget about all the bad memories you had. I will definitely pray for you. My best wishes are with you
Hey Dorry! How are you? I just read your post. I can understand the situations you are dealing with. But don't lose hope. Everything happens for a reason. Seriously the grief is unbearable. I think you should look for some alternate methods like surrogacy or IVF. Both the methods are really helpful. People who have some issues adopt this method to make their wish be fulfilled. I think you should consult some doctors regarding this. I hope they will give you the best advice to get rid of this situation. Just stay strong and be positive. Everything will be fine.
All my sympathies are with you
Hi, how are you? I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry to hear about your problems. Well, you should definitely go for surrogacy. IVF chances of success are very low. It will be the waste of money and time for you. Surrogacy will be the best option for you. Beware of Lotus and Adonis clinic in Europe. I have read many bad reviews about it. Don't get your treatment form them. There is a good clinic in Eastern Europe also. They are best in dealing with surrogacy. Their services are less expensive. I wish you a very good luck. My best wishes are with you
Grief is not the only emotion associated with miscarriages. Other typical emotions reported by a woman who has lost a pregnancy include depression, loneliness, and isolation. Although these feelings are perfectly normal. If you are having troubles coping day to day because of your emotions. You may want to make an appointment with your healthcare provider. When your emotions begin to interfere with your daily activities. It can be a sign of major depression. A health issue that requires professional attention. Miscarriage can also cause a woman to feel intense anger and jealousy towards other women. Even friends, who are pregnant. While these emotions can be appalling, they will eventually pass and fade.
Sign in to follow this topic