Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hopeless Lock Rss

"Hey! such a strong lady you are.
This feels really encouraged to interact with women like you. you make us believe that there are so many Hopes left in this infertility world.
Though I am not much experience to provide you with information regarding surrogacy.
But yes I am an individual who is probably looking for surrogacy procedure to go with. I could provide you with some of the hopes that I got on such forums.
Each day I show up to such forums I got to know so many success stories of surrogacy and that eventually means that it is a successful procedure to go with.
I would love to be in interaction with you. Good luck.XX [9]"
Did you try for ten years? That's double the time I tried for! How did you manage? That must require so much strength. I'm so sorry for your problems. Infertility is a bad, bad test. I also suffer from it. I still remember how hopeless I was. It was 3 years ago. I don't know what I would have done without my family's support. Really, they were all with me. My husband would let me cry in his arms for hours. I'm so lucky we got through it together. We had surrogacy to get our baby recently. Now we're finally parents!
I can comprehend what happens when you need an infant however you can't have one. Clearly the individuals who don't proceed with it never entirely comprehend what you're experiencing. You said you were dependably an idealistic individual. Remain as such! Never free expectation. Surrogacy is a decent choice. On the off chance that it is illicit in your state yet regardless you need it at that point take a stab at going some place where it is unlawful. Do some examination. I trust you will discover something great. Good luck for the journey!
Every infertile couple has its own needs and requirements. The physicians and doctors make choices according to the conditions of the body. The assisted reproduction techniques are also chosen because of these needs of the couples. Unfortunately, the choice of IUI and IVF didn't turn out to be successful for you. You can surely try for the surrogacy. It is a great alternative for the couples who cannot succeed with IVF and IUI. I wish you all the best.
Hi Linda! Hope you are doing great. I am sorry to hear about your infertility problem. I know surrogacy is banned in most countries but you can apply for surrogacy from international clinics. I also applied internationally from a clinic in Ukraine as surrogacy is prohibited in Germany. I recommend you also look them up. I wish you the best of luck. Everyone deserves to be a parent. I hope you get to be one too. Take care.
Hi Linda! How are you? Hope you are in good health. I feel so sad hearing your story, however you should not give up hope. There is still an option that you can take. I know you have already been through IUI and IVF. If adoption was something that you were thinking of considering you would have done that. You can still go for instead should go for surrogacy as your way out of infertility. Ukraine has some of the best surrogacy clinics and I recommend you should check them out for yourself. Take care.
Hi there. I hope you are doing fine. I read your post. TTC is tough no doubt. Multiple IVF or IUI can be a risk. Surrogacy would be better. The choice is yours. I hope all goes well for you.
Sorry to hear about it. Surrogacy is the best option for you. I also heard positive response about it. I wish everything will go well for you. But don't ever contact Lotus clinic for the treatment. Their service is very bad. i emailed them to get info as i also want to go for it but they didn't respond me. very poor communication service.
Hello darling. I wish you the best of luck. Everyone deserves to be a parent. I hope you get to be one too. Take care.
Sign in to follow this topic