Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hopeless Lock Rss

Hello everyone! I am new here and I hope someone helps me out somehow. I have been trying to conceive for the past 10 years. It is very hard for me to even talk about it. When I first found out that I could not conceive the normal way, I did what everyone suggested and went for multiple IUI and IVF, hoping for a positive result every time but not even a single try worked out for me. All my doctors told me that nothing is wrong with me or my husband and they do not really know what causes all the procedures to fail. I have gotten weak both physically and mentally and no one knows how much it saddens my heart to see my friends with their babies and because of this, I have stopped interacting with my friends and family. They find it hard to understand but I should do whatever it takes for my mental peace. I really want to have one of my own. I have always been an optimistic person but now I am starting to lose hope after so many failures. Does anyone of you know of any alternative? I cannot go to IVF and IUI again because they are totally useless for me. I have read about surrogacy but it is declared to be illegal in the state where I live and I really have no idea how it works. It would be a huge help to me if someone has any kind of solution to my problem.
Hey there!
I can understand what happens when you want a baby but you can't have one. Obviously those who don't go through with it never quite understand what you're going through. You mentioned you were always an optimistic person. Stay that way! Never loose hope.
Surrogacy is a good option. If it is illegal in your state but you still want it then try going some place where it is illegal. Do some research. I hope you will find something good.
I've heard about a clinic in Ukraine. Check that out too.
More power to you!
Linda675 wrote:
Hello everyone! I am new here and I hope someone helps me out somehow. I have been trying to conceive for the past 10 years. It is very hard for me to even talk about it. When I first found out that I could not conceive the normal way, I did what everyone suggested and went for multiple IUI and IVF, hoping for a positive result every time but not even a single try worked out for me. All my doctors told me that nothing is wrong with me or my husband and they do not really know what causes all the procedures to fail. I have gotten weak both physically and mentally and no one knows how much it saddens my heart to see my friends with their babies and because of this, I have stopped interacting with my friends and family. They find it hard to understand but I should do whatever it takes for my mental peace. I really want to have one of my own. I have always been an optimistic person but now I am starting to lose hope after so many failures. Does anyone of you know of any alternative? I cannot go to IVF and IUI again because they are totally useless for me. I have read about surrogacy but it is declared to be illegal in the state where I live and I really have no idea how it works. It would be a huge help to me if someone has any kind of solution to my problem.

I could only tell to stay possitive and everything will be fine smile
Avabrown wrote:
Hey there!
I can understand what happens when you want a baby but you can't have one. Obviously those who don't go through with it never quite understand what you're going through. You mentioned you were always an optimistic person. Stay that way! Never loose hope.
Surrogacy is a good option. If it is illegal in your state but you still want it then try going some place where it is illegal. Do some research. I hope you will find something good.
I've heard about a clinic in Ukraine. Check that out too.
More power to you!

Are you sure that going to another state would help me out? I mean if I get done with my surrogacy in that state where is it legal then won't my state carry our some kind of action against my act which is illegal according to their rules and regulations. I really do not want to get any kind of trouble and get my family into trouble because of my wishes. If you are sure about this then please let me know if it's possible. it will help me out a big time. And about the clinic in Ukraine, are you talking about biotexcom? I have been doing my research about surrogacy lately and I got to hear a lot about it from many many women. If you know someone who has gotten their treatments done from there then please do let me know and share their experience with me. It would mean a lot to me. I have visited their website but my friends say that everything on the internet is not true, so I kinda want to make sure that everything that they offer over there is really true. And thank you so much for your good wishes, they mean a lot to me in this depressing time.
Suansue14 wrote:
I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I know how you feel. You're not alone with this! I don't have a uterus but I have a desire to become a mother. Well there are some options for me. I chose surrogacy. Now I'm looking for information and where it can be done. This process is not easy at all. Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck and no one can help. I can't talk about it with friends or family. All people I know have children and don't have problems with fertility. They just don't get it. They will never understand how I feel. It feels like every month someone announces their pregnancy. Every month someone makes a baby shower. Not to mention all those photos of kids in social network. This is so hard and sometimes I feel like I can't take it anymore. I don't want to be rude but sometimes I have to skip baby showers or babies’ birthdays. I have to make up reasons not to go and it makes me feel a bad person. But what can I do? I'm sure when I will have my baby it will be easy for me. I will be able to divide happiness of parenthood with my friends. But now it makes me feel even more stressed than I am.

I totally get what you are saying. I go through the same every day. Skipping baby showers every now and then is a normal thing for me now. I am so sorry for your condition. I think surrogacy is the last option left for both of us. Do let me know if you find a nice place to get it done from legally. I could really use some information for the time being.
Hey Linda! Firstly, I am glad that you opened up about it. Yes, it gets very depressing and frustrating when all the alternatives aren't working out for us. However, that does not mean that we lose the meaning of life. Everything happens for a reason and what is meant to happen will happen. Technology advancements do allow us to go further beyond. I have lots of good things about surrogacy. My sister went through this process and was able to be a mother after 5 years! So even for us, all the doors had been closed and this was the last resort. However, I do remember that she and her husband did a very thorough research about it. So I'd suggest you do the same. Legality along with safe procedure was their major concern. They got the process done in Ukraine and were quite happy. Do look up into it. No need to worry be positive and feel relaxed.
Hey there! I can totally understand what you're going through! I really think you should give your body some rest. Honestly try visiting a more renown clinic which is actually good at this procedure. My sister had the same issue she then changed her doctor and went to Ukraine as her husband said his colleague told him his wife was able to conceive. So do your research! You may opt for surrogacy as well.
Andie.Berg wrote:
Hey there! I can totally understand what you're going through! I really think you should give your body some rest. Honestly try visiting a more renown clinic which is actually good at this procedure. My sister had the same issue she then changed her doctor and went to Ukraine as her husband said his colleague told him his wife was able to conceive. So do your research! You may opt for surrogacy as well.

Yes, I have a great deal about this particular clinic too and when I checked out their website I was delighted with happiness. The packages are perfect for a lady like me. I got to get into contact with them and you can only imagine how impressed I got. The best thing was not having any kind of a language barrier. Wish me luck on my journey! :')
Hello! Reading your story made me so sad. You are a very patient and strong woman and I highly Respect you for all that you have been through. If I had faced so many failures in my life I would have given up a very long time ago. It must have been very hard and painful for you to go through so many procedures and still ending up failing every time. I love how you still managed to keep your hopes high and searched for a solution to your problem. I read your replies above and I am very glad that the members of this forum were able to help you out and find a solution to your problem. About the surrogacy being illegal in your state, It makes me sad that Governments of such great states do not get the basic human needs and put bans over things that can actually change people's lives for good. Anyways, This not at all a huge problem, the clinic mentioned above by people will really take care of all the procedure for you. My cousin has been blessed with 2 baby girls (twins) with the help of biotexcom and I am sure that you will like it over there. I am very happy that you have finally made up your mind. Good luck to you.
hey there Linda! The fact of it is most people to say that they understand what you are going through have no idea what you going through and hey who can blame them. We humans can only feel what we have experienced that's why when someone tries to comfort us by saying I know exactly how you are feeling you cant really relate to it, I am writing this message not to show you sympathy because that I believe has no use. You know who you really are and I can not change that but what I can provide you with is facts. the biggest being that yes you can still have a family of your own, your dreams are not over. they are only over when you decide they are over so stay strong for your own sake. If you cant overcome you fear it will destroy you,you need to face it as it is. Good luck for you future I will be thinking about you today.
camlia wrote:
Hello! Reading your story made me so sad. You are a very patient and strong woman and I highly Respect you for all that you have been through. If I had faced so many failures in my life I would have given up a very long time ago. It must have been very hard and painful for you to go through so many procedures and still ending up failing every time. I love how you still managed to keep your hopes high and searched for a solution to your problem. I read your replies above and I am very glad that the members of this forum were able to help you out and find a solution to your problem. About the surrogacy being illegal in your state, It makes me sad that Governments of such great states do not get the basic human needs and put bans over things that can actually change people's lives for good. Anyways, This not at all a huge problem, the clinic mentioned above by people will really take care of all the procedure for you. My cousin has been blessed with 2 baby girls (twins) with the help of biotexcom and I am sure that you will like it over there. I am very happy that you have finally made up your mind. Good luck to you.

Thank you so much for your support. Reading comments like this keeps me going every day and makes me stronger on a different level. You are absolutely right about what you said regarding surrogacy being illegal in my State. the point of surrogacy is to get a child. It does not involve any kind of danger to anyone. Some people can actually get to have their happiness through surrogacy. I do not know when will our government get this simple idea. I am very glad that there are other countries that allow you to carry out this treatment without any kind of problem and without getting you into trouble. I am very glad that I found this platform to get to know about this procedure and to get to know that my dream can, at last, come true. I will be you leaving for Ukraine very soon to get started with the whole treatment. I am very thankful to people like you for guiding me through all of it and for letting me know that there was a solution to my long lasting problem. I don't think so that I would have made it this far without your support
Lindablake86s wrote:
hey there Linda! The fact of it is most people to say that they understand what you are going through have no idea what you going through and hey who can blame them. We humans can only feel what we have experienced that's why when someone tries to comfort us by saying I know exactly how you are feeling you cant really relate to it, I am writing this message not to show you sympathy because that I believe has no use. You know who you really are and I can not change that but what I can provide you with is facts. the biggest being that yes you can still have a family of your own, your dreams are not over. they are only over when you decide they are over so stay strong for your own sake. If you cant overcome you fear it will destroy you,you need to face it as it is. Good luck for you future I will be thinking about you today.

I find your comment very inspiring. Every word that you said is very very true and I respect your opinion. Everyone needs this kind of support every now and then and I am very thankful to you for taking out important time out of your day to give me this precious advice. I really love the way you think and the world really needs more real people like you.
Sign in to follow this topic