Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. Secret Facebook support group for miscarriage, stillbirth and ttc after loss

Secret Facebook support group for miscarriage, stillbirth and ttc after loss Lock Rss

I have gone through 2 miscarriages in a row since August 2017. I have no children yet. I am 29 years old and I live in NSW. I have struggled to find an online support group that is private, non-religious and that has members from Australia and so I would like to start one.

Anyone is welcome regardless of religious beliefs or where you are from in the world (I would never want anyone to feel excluded or unwelcome), I would just really like to connect with some other women I can really relate to and perhaps some women in Australia where the health system throughout pregnancy seems to work very differently than some other places in the world.

Pregnancy loss can be very lonely when no one knows what you are going through. If you would like to join, please send me a private message or leave your email address in the comments and I will add you.

It will be a secret Facebook group and so you can only join by invite and only members will be able to see the group so it is safe for anyone going through loss who, like me, hasn't told other people.

xx
Hi Rachel, I recently joined a group called PALS - pregnancy after First Trimester Loss Group on Facebook.
I also have experienced 3 miscarriages in the last 18 months and needed some additional support during my current pregnancy. I also struggled to find something in Australia. this one (above) is American, but the women and posts are all very relevant. and its nice to have people to talk to when going through this. if you do start a group let me know and I will join!
Sign in to follow this topic