Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

I lost my first baby Lock Rss

Hi Sofia! The chances of your treatment really depend on you and the clinic you are opting for. Many people think that the clinic has nothing to do with your success. But it really affects the success rate of your treatment. If the clinic is well experienced then the chances of your treatment will be high as well. Good luck.
I can understand what you might be going through. However, I would say that don't worry I am sure things will get better. The first step, in this case, should be to visit the right doctor. If the doctor is a professional one and has the experience then things will go well. This I am saying from my own personal experience. I was not having a good time previously! However, now after proper research, I am going to visit another clinic. they do seem promising so I am hoping for the best.
I’m sorry about your miscarriages. I have literally same feelings now. Everyone around is getting pregnant and I feel so sad. I'm really happy for my friends! I just can't understand why I can't get pregnant. We were ttc for 8 years. The result was 3 miscarriages. That was really hard times for our family. And my friends are getting pregnant so easily!!! And some of them ask "kids are such a blessing! what are you waiting for? don't you want to have children?" I wanna scream after such questions! I wanna literally punch them in their faces! I will never ever ask any woman such things. We are currently in surrogacy program. So I really hope things will become better soon. I wish you to become mom asap and finally become the happiest woman in the world! Idk why but your post made me cry. Probably that’s because our ttc path is kinda similar… These feelings are so familiar to me. I think they are close to many girls here. We struggle because of our infertility. Some people just don't get it because they don't have it. There are so many words I wanna say to my family/friends but I can't and I won't. Some people won't understand. Some of them may be offended so it will be better if I will keep silence and sob quietly in bathroom. Though we will keep these words to ourselves but we still can share them here.
I am really sorry to read about your loss. I can understand how hard this must be for you. However, dont lose hope. I am in the same boat as yours. I have been trying for more than 5 years now. However, I kept struggling. I didnt really want to lose. Now things are finally going well for us.
Hey, I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I can understand your situation purely because I've had multiple MCs. You shouldn't give up this easily, though. Even worse than that is when they tell you that there's a high chance of infertility. I know it's really hard to take this at the moment, but the best thing is to keep the faith. Do not lose hope, please. There are a lot of alternatives. Assisted conception is a good option. A lot of people opt for it. I hope this helps. It could be the answer to your troubles! Good luck and lots of baby dust for you! If you need any help, feel free to ask! I'd love to help. Sending you my prayers. x
I understand what you are feeling right now. I haven't experienced it myself. But I understand what it would be like losing your baby. I'm so sorry this happened to you. You are strong. You can deal with you. I agree with you. TTC again could be risky for you. Your paranoia is justified. You should talk to your doctor here.
Sign in to follow this topic