Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. Miscarriage and problems after

Miscarriage and problems after Lock Rss

Dealing with miscarrage when still have problems from d and c
Hey! I am sorry for your loss. I know it would be painful. I wanted to tell you that I had 3 miscarriages but I had no problem with d and c 3 times. I was not able to conceive after that. I chose surrogacy for me after that. I just wanted to create awareness so that some people may open up to us and have moral support and some may take benefit from this. I am a happy mother now. I was so upset before but now I am a happy mother. I hope this would help you all now.
Hello! I am sad for your misfortune. I know it would be excruciating. I have gone through a difficult time. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I was not ready to consider after that. IVF and IUI didnt worked for me I picked surrogacy for me after that. I simply needed to make mindfulness with the goal that a few people may open up to us and have moral help and some may take profit by this. I am an upbeat mother now. I trust this would help all of you now.
It takes a lot of time. MC is never easy to handle. Your body is exhausted. You face a lot of blood loss. You are grieving over the loss. It is never easy. My wishes and prayers are with you. I hope you get out of it soon.
I am extremely sorry to hear about your MC. It must have been extremely painful for you. Miscarriages are really hard to deal with because you never expect them to happen. You already start dreaming about a child but then your world turns upside down. However, don't lose hope. You should keep trying and I am sure things will get better. Best of luck to you. All my prayers are with you.
I also had 3 miscarriages from my first marriage. There were firstly many complications while getting pregnant. But once i was pregnant i miscarried. For 3 times i miscarried. Than i gave up in getting pregnant again. I lost all my hope of having a baby. Than i came to know about surrogacy method. I heard it is a common method of having a baby. So now i will go for surrogacy.
Hi there. How are you doing now? I hope you're fine. I am extremely sorry for your miscarriage. This shouldn't happen. The loss is huge to deal with. You can't come up from it so easily. However, you should start thinking beyond that. We went to this clinic called BioTexCom for our surrogacy. It's in Ukraine. It's an amazing fertility clinic. They have unbelievable success rates. They're planning to have their open days outside of Europe. You'll have a chance to meet the heads there. You can get their consultation too. The first consultation would be free of cost. I hope this helps you out.
I had also 3 miscarriages. I had many complications while getting pregnant. I was TTC from 11 years but had no luck. I went for many treatments but no positive result was founded. Finally after 11 years i conceived for the first time. We were so happy. Than at 12 week i miscarried. I was sad and depressed. Than i was pregnant again for 2 more times and the same thing happened i miscarried twice again. My husband left me and i was totally broke. Now i'm 43 years old and i am going to be married again for the second time. I have told my husband about my previous complications. He told me that we can go for surrogacy to have a baby now. I am so happy that soon i will have a baby. He has contacted a clinic. They will soon give us date for our surrogacy process. Wish me luck for my journey.
If you are dealing with it why don't you change your doctor. Recurrent MC are not good for you and your health. I think it is very important that you get a second opinion on your situation. I would suggest that you look into IVF or surrogacy as well. These have helped many conceive. I am sure they will work for you as well. Just make sure that the doctor you visit is operating successfully. They should know what they are doing.
Hello There. How are you doing? I am so sorry for your miscarriage. I hope things are better now. My heart goes out to you, as I have seen people around me battle infertility. I think you are making the right decision opting for surrogacy. If you find the right clinic you will surely not regret it. You will have your dream come true. Sending you love.
Sorry dear about your loss. It is really sad that you could not retain the rainbow in the womb. Miscarriages are a physical and mental trauma. D & C is an essential procedure after miscarriage. It is usually recommended for those ladies who are not able to get rid of the fetal tissues. The unwwanted fetal tissues are expelled out easily in the earlier days of the pregnancy. Many women claim to face the same discomfort as you have mentioned. It can be because of many reasons. In some cases this can happen due to the deficiencies that led to the miscarriages earlier. It is better that you consult your medical practitioner. She can give you the right advice and then suggest the appropriate treatment. Things might not be serious but it is essential to stay in touch with the doctor. Post miscarriage treatment is very important. It can save you from future mishaps. Most of the women face recurrent miscarriages because they have not taken good care of their health after the miscarriage.
Sorry dear about your loss. It is really sad that you could not retain the rainbow in the womb. Miscarriages are a physical and mental trauma. D & C is an essential procedure after miscarriage. It is usually recommended for those ladies who are not able to get rid of the fetal tissues. The unwwanted fetal tissues are expelled out easily in the earlier days of the pregnancy. Many women claim to face the same discomfort as you have mentioned. It can be because of many reasons. In some cases this can happen due to the deficiencies that led to the miscarriages earlier. It is better that you consult your medical practitioner. She can give you the right advice and then suggest the appropriate treatment. Things might not be serious but it is essential to stay in touch with the doctor. Post miscarriage treatment is very important. It can save you from future mishaps. Most of the women face recurrent miscarriages because they have not taken good care of their health after the miscarriage.
Sign in to follow this topic