Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. Trying to get pregnant after d&c

Trying to get pregnant after d&c Lock Rss

Hi there, I recently had a d&c on the 22 of March as my cervix was very closed and could not happen naturally. All bleeding has stopped, I feel physically and mentally ready to start trying right away, however was advised by obs to not start trying until I have had 1 cycle. Has anyone ever fallen pregnant after a d&c but before there first cycle? I feel so ready but don't want to set myself up for failure.
I had a miscarriage march 30th, d and c done on april 13th. Im still having pains ect i had a ultrasound they think it is a polyp. Got my period 2 weeks ago it lasted 9 days then pain again and another ultrasound today, they recon there is something there but maybe not a polyp they cant work out what it is. All i want to do is try again but its so hard thinking if i do before i get answers but it could take ages before that. I couldnt handle another miscarriage. I already have a 2 yr old but want another baby.
I would listen to the drs people try straight away and it works but would definitely wait the first cycle so your body heels properly to
Sign in to follow this topic