Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Pregnancy success stories... Lock Rss

Miscarriages are so hard to cope up with. But this is true to be faced. Sometimes it's in fate. I was not able to conceive because of unknown infertility. I tried several times but failed. I was so upset and broken. I gave up on having babies after wasting few years on the treatment. My husband was so worried about me. I wasted my 10 years in conceiving. I found about surrogacy one day and then I realized that this is the best way of having babies. I was so happy that I can at least have my own baby. So we went for it to a clinic. They provided us surrogate. They provided us with the rights on the baby. After a long journey, we had a baby. I was so happy that I have chosen this. I am having a happy family.
Miscarriages are so hard to cope up with. But this is true to be faced. Sometimes it's in fate. I was not able to conceive because of unknown infertility. I tried several times but failed. I was so upset and broken. I gave up on having babies after wasting few years on the treatment. My husband was so worried about me. I wasted my 10 years in conceiving. I found about surrogacy one day and then I realized that this is the best way of having babies. I was so happy that I can at least have my own baby. So we went for it to a clinic. They provided us surrogate. They provided us with the rights on the baby. After a long journey, we had a baby. I was so happy that I have chosen this. I am having a happy family.
Thanks for making this thread. Being infertile, ( knowing that I'll not be able to conceive naturally ) always make me sick but these positive stories give me a lot of hope. Right now I am facing some financial issues but when things will be fine for me. I will definitely go for other treatments. Wish me some luck.
Great initiative you guys took in order to inspire many women around the world. The Internet is full of negatives but yet there is a need to initiate the good. The success will inspire the prospective parents or naturally or have difficulty conceiving will know that there is always a chance of conceiving naturally or with assisted conception. Well, surrogacy has greatly contributed in many lives. I am also pursuing surrogacy and delighted to meet with my perfect match surrogate. We soon are going to get ready for the next stage. I am highly in debt to her already!!
Sign in to follow this topic