Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Pregnancy success stories... Rss

Hi ladies

Hope you are well.

I hope this is allowed (admin please delete if not) as I have a favour to ask…
I had initial fertility issues then 5 recurrent miscarriages over the last 3 years before my gorgeous boy was born last month. I struggled with the continual bad news we were receiving, pregnancy after pregnancy and felt so alone, but I developed my own techniques for coping. I learnt so much about coping techniques, pregnancy and the body over that time which I would love to share with others. I have decided to put all my bad experiences into something positive by writing a book which I hope will help others suffering from fertility issues or experiencing miscarriages.

After each miscarriage I used to research positive stories on the internet to make me feel better and positive again. I thought it would be nice if we shared some of these positive experiences in the book to provide others with hope and let them know they aren’t alone.

If you have experienced any fertility issues e.g. recurrent miscarriages, issues with partner’s sperm, early menopause, infrequent periods, endometritis, PCOS, tubal issues etc, and have now successfully fallen pregnant / had your rainbow baby, I would love to share your story. I’m happy for you to withhold your real name if you’d prefer.

Please could you send me your story to pregnancysuccess2016@gmail.com or post it on this forum. I would love you to include a few words on:
• what you experienced medically e.g. 5 miscarriages - reason unknown
• what you experienced physically and emotionally e.g. how you felt
• what questions you felt like you wanted answered when you found out
• what ultimately lead to your success (if known – for me it was just ‘bad luck’)
• types of testing you had done, if any
• anything else you think would be useful for someone experiencing what you did

Thank you ladies – let’s try to help others and raise awareness – let’s not keep fertility issues and miscarriages a taboo topic any longer.
I tried for 4 years before I got my miracle baby boy in Dec 2015. I had 3 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy. To this day I have no answers as to why I had trouble, or why I had a successful pregnancy. I had a lot of tests done with everything coming back normal.
I felt the same about wanting to raise awareness. I started a page on facebook to offer support and raise awareness. It's still in it's early stages but I'm hoping it will help someone. Please feel free to check it out. I have posted a small version of my story there. I am hoping others will too.

https://www.facebook.com/ourdreamsoftinyhearts/
Hi Sara

Thanks so much for your post. Your story sounds similar to mine. Your page is fantastic and would have been of great help to me when I was going through our pregnancy struggles. Well done for creating something positive.

x
Hello there. How are you? I am so sorry to read about your condition. I was in the same spot you are few years back. I had 2 m/c’s and then was diagnosed with PCOS diseases. I was so disheartened. My husband took me to BioTexCom.” There I had undergone fertility treatment because doctors said I cannot conceive naturally. This is quite risky as I was so anxious and desperate for this to be successful. BioTexCom is the best clinic. They have best medical equipment, well-trained and well-behaved staff. They have solution to everything related to infertility or pregnancy issues. I hope all the best for them and everyone who is fighting infertility. I have 3 babies due to this clinic and I am in love with them. My very own flesh and blood. All the best. Clair . .
Hey! I am sorry for you. Miscarriages are so hard to cope up with. But we have to face it. Sometimes something is better written in fate. I had 3 miscarriages in early years of my marriage. I was so devasted and this was not the end. After that, I was not able to conceive. I tried several times but failed. I was so upset and broken. I gave up on having babies after wasting few years on the treatment. My husband was so worried about me. I found about surrogacy one day and then I realized that this is the best way of having babies. I was so happy that I can at least have my own baby no matter who give him birth. So we went for it to a clinic. They provided us with a healthy and reliable surrogate. They provided us with the rights on the baby as well. After a long journey, we had a baby. I was so happy that I have chosen this instead of wasting much time. I am having a great life with my family.
You have such an inspiring story. This breaks my heart. It must be so hard for you. I have been in your shoes. I can totally understand how you must have felt. It is so nice of you to share your story over here. Your story will surely give hope to a lot of people. There are many like you. I had two miscarriages after marriage. I had lost all hope to become a mother. Then my husband and I started looking for alternatives. We found surrogacy. We were reluctant in the beginning. Nevertheless, we took our chances. Now we are blessed with a beautiful baby boy. I hope everyone gets blessed with children. Cheers!
Its the part of life.I am from Japan.I am also infertile.
We moved to Europe in search of a very good clinic.We didn't found a good clinic in Europe.We moved to Ukraine than.In Ukraine we found a clinic.It has many good reputation.As i am sharing my direct experience with you all.We found a good surrogate.Now she is pregnant with our two daughters.Soon we will have two daughters.
I guess you should also go for surrogacy.
Its the part of life.I am from Japan.I am also infertile.
We moved to Europe in search of a very good clinic.We didn't found a good clinic in Europe.We moved to Ukraine than.In Ukraine we found a clinic.It has many good reputation.As i am sharing my direct experience with you all.We found a good surrogate.Now she is pregnant with our two daughters.Soon we will have two daughters.
I guess you should also go for surrogacy.
I don't have a pregnancy success story but i am sharing my surrogacy story with you.So someone can learn from it and have some idea about surrogacy.
I have been trying to TTC from last 10 year but i don't have any luck with it.I went to many doctors for check up.They can't tell why i'm unable to conceive.I don't know the reason for my infertility.I tried many other methods like IUI and IVF but there was no luck with them too. So i gave up.Than a friend of mine told me about surrogacy.I found surrogacy to be a good solution to my problem.
I have contacted some clinics about surrogacy.There are best clinics about surrogacy. BioTexCom is a good clinic with good reputation and reviews. i have contacted the clinic.They told me we can have a baby of our own.I will surely go for surrogacy soon.I am still finding some answers to my confusions.
If someone has experience about it let me know than.
Hi, your journey is a very tough one. I know the pain of such losses. I had only one BFP my entire life. Even that ended in MC. Due to endometriosis, TTC was almost impossible. Even BD was painful. We tried several treatments before we gave up. Nothing worked. Endo got worse. I had to get a hysterectomy. It meant no more TTC. But then things got better. A friend referred us to get surrogacy. IVF wasn't an option for me. We flew to Europe to the clinic. I'm glad it all went well. Now I have my little girl.
Hey! such great work you are doing.
I am doing similar things that you said.
Now it feels like very common being saying that I am an infertile person. It was quite tough initially.
But let me say this just after few days of joining such forums there seem to be positive vibes everywhere.
I started my infertility journey when I had zero knowledge regarding anything.
I had my IVF but even this failed to work for me. and had two of the cycles failed!
At the same time, I was struggling with my relationship and broke up with my husband. How funny it is. This all seems to be a fictional story now. because often thing takes time to heal.
I am a surrogacy person now! and I could say that this internet has such a great thing.
In these few days, I came to know about so many abnormalities and their tip and tricks.
I often interact with women on forums and exchange so much information. I am desperately waiting for my surrogacy procedure to being,
Fingers crossed.
Thank you for posting this thread as a lot of women who have been fighting this journey of infertility can finally talk about their struggles. It was indeed the darkest phase of my life as I wasn't ready to accept that I couldn't have children. However, I was facing complications that included irregular AF and high FSH level due to which conceiving naturally was almost impossible. I had to eventually look into IVF and surrogacy two of the most successful procedures at the time. Anyways I then visited this clinic abroad with the confusion about which process will for sure work out. The doctor was really honest with me and told me that IVF would disappoint me and therefore I should opt for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a treatment that has a lot of taboos attached to it so I had to ensure that I was taking the right step in going for it. Anyways, my DH was with me in this and we decided to go forward with it and have never been this positive about life.
Sign in to follow this topic