Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. Losing my baby twice ............

Losing my baby twice ............ Lock Rss

I am really sorry to hear about your loss. I can understand how hard it must be for you. I would advise you to visit the clinic that is experienced in this matter. They will really help in resolving this issue. I at first didn't really care about the doctor that I was visiting. However, now that after 6 years I finally had a successful process realized the importance of a good clinic. I hope things go well for you too. Just stay positive!
Hey, Rebeca, I hope you are well. I am so sorry to hear about your MC. I can imagine how difficult it is. It is not something easy to forget. However, my advise to you would be to keep yourself as busy as possible. I would suggest that you visit a good doctor. They will really understand the situation. It is important to make sure everything is alright with you. They will see if it was the quality of the embryos due to which this happened. After analyzing that will help you. These things are important! A lot of us keep trying and not visit a doctor. This leads to problems. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
This sounds terrible. I'm really sorry that you have to experience this. You should definitely get a thorough check-up done. I wouldn't put myself under the same pressure without getting help. I hope things work out. Sending baby dust your way. Hope you get a sticky BFP!
Oh, my god. This is awful news. I can't believe it! How are you holding up? It must be so hard for you. Miscarriages are the worst thing in the world. I hope things get better for you. Good luck to you. Don't lose hope okay?
Hi. That is horrible. I'm sorry you had to go through this. Losing babies like that can never be easy. I wouldn't ever wish this for my worst enemies. You are strong. It's going to be hard. But you are going to get through this.
Hi All
Thank you for your well wishes for my future .... I now have a completely different life as a single mum and my second baby is now 2yrs old. I have mourned the loss of 2 babies in total and love my Mr 7 and Miss 2 more than my life itself!
I am extremely lucky too have two such beautiful kids and life goes on xx
Sign in to follow this topic