Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

miscarriage after tests Lock Rss

Hi. Im very new to this and I just wanted to find out if anyone else has experienced the same.
Ive just had my 2nd miscarriage. The worrying/curios thing is that both were the day after my doctor had the ante natal blood tests done which were about 6-7 vials.
He tells me that there is no relation between the two and that taking blood during pregnancy is no problem becaise everyone does it. But surely taking that much blood would have some effect right? I mean im quite a small person so wouldnt have that much to begin with. I just thought some others might have experienced similar? I think either way I will stick to my guns next time and not take it all at once and give my body time to regenerate the blood back before they take more. And only the necessary tests.

Thanks to anyone who might be able to hive me a little insight
Sorry for your losses, I had 2 last year so I know how hard 1 is let alone 2. I personally don't think taking the blood is related, as the vials don't equate to much compared to how much blood our bodies contain. How many weeks were you?
Thanks Mel. Its hard but im just trying to cling to the silver lining..
The first was at just over 4 weeks and the second I was just about to start my 8th week.
Sign in to follow this topic