Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. Successful pregnancy after miscarriage

Successful pregnancy after miscarriage Lock Rss

Hi, Maria. I had a miscarriage five months ago. I was 11 weeks but not sure how many weeks the foetus was at that time. It was very traumatic emotionally. Fortunately I fell pregnant again four weeks later and am now 15 weeks pregnant with things looking good. I also found it hard to talk to my husband about it but talking about it with others helped the healing process immensely. Even reading other people's forums has been comforting and there is a lot of them out there. You are not alone. When I fell pregnant again I didn't want to acknowledge it with anyone or talk about it until the 13 week mark. I thought the less I get emotionally attached, the easier I would cope if it happened again. Once I was able to let go of the fear (as much as I could) I was able to tell others my news. I wish you all the very best trying to conceive again.
Hi Maria. First thing came to mind when I was reading your post was you are such a strong woman. You decided to not to become those women who become hopeless and in shock after a miscarriage. You are highly appreciatable. I gave a good news you don't have to wait long. As I am not a doctor but I know this thing. Because my next door neighbour had miscarriage couple of month ago. Doctors told them that you can try after 3 months. It is because after 3 months your body metabolism came into normal condition. So I think you should at least wait for 3 months for next try. Also, don't lose hope. Life will be better one day. Every story has a beautiful ending, If it is not beautiful it does not end. Take cares.
Congratulations on your pregnancy. Very very best of luck for your pregnancy. We also moved to Ukraine for surrogacy from Japan.As Japan has banned surrogacy.So we came to know about a clinic in Ukraine and we moved to Ukraine.With the help of that clinic now we will have out two beautiful daughters.I'm so much happy.
I hope you should also get your desired wish there.
Again very good luck for you.
Hi Maria. First thing came to mind when I was reading your post was you are such a strong woman. You decided to not to become those women who become hopeless and in shock after a miscarriage. You are highly appreciatable. I gave a good news you don't have to wait long. As I am not a doctor but I know this thing. Because my next door neighbor had miscarriage couple of month ago. Doctors told them that you can try after 3 months. It is because after 3 months your body metabolism came into normal condition. So I think you should at least wait for 3 months for next try. Also, don't lose hope. Life will be better one day. Every story has a beautiful ending, If it is not beautiful it does not end. Take cares.
My deepest condolences for the loss. See, getting pregnant after a loss depends on the individual. Some people can get pregnant instantly. While some require time. Consult your doctor and then try again. Also, it depends on how fertile you are. If you are very fertile and conceived this first child easily. You can conceive easily this time too.
shereegal wrote:
I'm so sorry to hear of your miscarriage.

I miscarried in March at 12 weeks and lost a heap of blood and had to stay in hospital. I was told I could try to get pregnant after my next period but decided to wait for two periods and got pregnant that month. My baby is due the start of feb.I feel very very blessed and lucky.

After I miscarried the best advice I received was to let yourself feel all those crappy emotions and to talk to people about it as unfortunately there are so many people out there who have been through it too.

xo

I hope you'll get well soon. I'm feeling sad to hear about your miscarriage. I know its very painful. It's very sad when you make a dream of motherhood and it vanished. I have seen many peoples who have their own babies after a 1st miscarriage. It's not impossible if you get accurate medicine at the accurate time. You should contact any good clinic for better treatment. There is a clinic which is working for human reproduction. You should try it. Because if you'll recover then you can conceive the baby next time. I have also 3 miscarriages. I'm not confident about my pregnancy. Or maybe I'm afraid. I have known about this clinic. Now my surrogate is pregnant. They are very nice they guide me at each step. You should consult with them.
Sign in to follow this topic