Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Scared & Confused Lock Rss

Well I don't understand your situation .i will suggest you to visit your doctor. Don't waste further time. Maybe a doctor will save your baby. Please hurry up. I will pray for you. Best of luck
Hi. Hope you're well. That is really sad news. I'm sorry this happened to you. I completely understand what you might be feeling right now. It's not easy to deal with such a thing. But you have to be strong. No heartbeat after 8 weeks means the child is not alive. These weeks are crucial. But there is nothing much you can do here. You should take some time off for yourself. You can start TTC again when you're ready. Dont lose hope. Everything will be fine. Good luck.
I'm sorry to hear this.
Other techniques are sometimes used in an IVF cycle, such as:
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). A single healthy sperm is injected directly into a mature egg. ICSI is often used when there is poor semen quality or quantity, or if fertilization attempts during prior IVF cycles failed.
Assisted hatching. This technique assists the implantation of the embryo into the lining of the uterus by opening the outer covering of the embryo (hatching).
Donor eggs or sperm. Most ART is done using the woman's own eggs and her partner's sperm. However, if there are severe problems with either the eggs or sperm, you may choose to use eggs, sperm or embryos from a known or anonymous donor.
Gestational carrier. Women who don't have a functional uterus or for whom pregnancy poses a serious health risk might choose IVF using a gestational carrier. In this case, the couple's embryo is placed in the uterus of the carrier for pregnancy.
But we should remember that the outcome of treatment depends on different factors.
Try these strategies to help manage emotional stress during treatment:
Express yourself. Reach out to others rather than repressing guilt or anger.
Stay in touch with loved ones. Talking to your partner, family and friends can be very beneficial. The best support often comes from loved ones and those closest to you.
Reduce stress. Some studies have shown that couples experiencing psychological stress had poorer results with infertility treatment. Try to reduce stress in your life before trying to become pregnant.
Exercise and eat a healthy diet. Keeping up a moderate exercise routine and a healthy diet can improve your outlook and keep you focused on living your life.
All of you, ladies here, do stay well xoxo
I am really sorry to read about your MC. I can understand how hard this must be for you. However, dont lose hope! I am sure things will get better. The thing that is really important for you now is to visit the right doctor. The better the clinic the more will be the chances of success. GOod luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Sign in to follow this topic