Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Scared & Confused Lock Rss

Hi everyone, first time post and looking for something I guess. I went in for my ultrasound on Tuesday, only to be told there was no heartbeat. This was shattering news as I have not had any bleeding, cramping etc and still having normal pregnancy symptoms. Our baby was measuring 8.5 weeks and I am technically 11. I have had blood tests completed on Wednesday, and again today, and also scheduled for another ultrasound next week! My first hcg levels where 12000! I am so confused and scared at the moment as I don't know what to expect! I am trying to accept the fact we have lost our baby, but everything else does not indicate that! If we infact have, why is my body not recognizing it?
I too experienced this almost 3 weeks ago, scan at 9 weeks showed baby measured 8 weeks 1 day, but my uterus only measured 6 weeks... I too had no signs that anything was wrong... I had a d&c the next

Sending hugs xo

Hi everyone, well I got my 2nd lot of bloods back to which the dr advised they had dropped by 5000! No hope that baby has survived. I would now be 11.5 weeks pregnant, still no spotting, cramping anything! All I can do now is wait to be called into the hospital. I feel for anyone in this situation, especially with no signs that there is anything wrong as it is very upsetting and heartbreaking. Hubby is being a great support, but I am still scared of the unknown that is to follow!
I'm so sorry Anne that you are having to go thro this.
Be good to each other & give yourself the time to greive is my advice.

Plant a tree or do something nice to remember your wee angel.

You will see the sunshine again, i promise
Thank you to everyone who commented, it did help somewhat. I went in for my surgery yesterday, and I am feeling somewhat empty...
I put some of my words into a blog, they are probably ly a bit messed up at the moment & I will fix it as I pick up myself but I hope in someway it helps someone.
http://themword.weebly.com/....

Very sorry your having to go through this. I had the same kind of thing but I had a molar so they got me in pretty much straight away for a DnC, I didnt even get a choice but I think if I had of I'd still choose to have a DnC. It does take you by surprise and its very hard to believe when you've had no symptoms to suggest you've miscarried.

Anne, Im so sorry you are going through this.

I had the exact thing happen to me at the end of january this yr when i was suppose to be 12+6 bub was only measuring 8+4 and there was no heartbeat. I also had no miscarriage symptoms and was still having morning sickness etc. We spoke to our doc, then were referred to an ob at the hospital and decided to have a D&C 2 days later.

It is a devastating thing to go through and was such a tough time for us. I bawled for days and was still crying myself to sleep weeks later. If you need to talk to someone feel free to msg me.

Hi dear. I am really sorry to see your struggle. I think you should visit any of the nearest clinics as early as possible to find out about the whole procedure. Other than that you can take help from the internet. There are many clinics but I think the clinic at Ukraine is getting the recommendations. I think you should visit the website of the clinic. They are very responsive. I hope you get your matter resolved asap.
Hey! I am so sorry for all that happened to you. I would suggest you go to Ukraine. It has the best clinic for Surrogacy and IVF. You only have to tell them your problems. They will suggest you the best suitable treatment for you. They will guide you so well as they have a highly qualified staff. I would advise you not to waste time anymore and visit this clinic soon.
Hello! sad to know about your miscarriage. Don't worry dear as I can feel your pain. Miscarriages are hard to deal with. But the information that you've provided, there's a high chance for you to conceive a baby soon. The body takes time to get stable due to the contraction of tissues. If you think it's hard for you to conceive a baby, you can give surrogacy a try!
Hello, Anne. I am sorry for your loss. I hope you're holding up well. I have been in the same boat. It was a long time ago. But the pain is still fresh. We can never forget our first child. And the pain of it haunts us for life. My miscarriage brought infertility along with it. That was a very hard time. We had lost a child. And we couldn't have one ever too. It felt like we have lost it all. But then we decided to move forward and find alternatives. That's when this clinic in Europe came along. And we're not childless anymore.
Hello, Anne. I am sorry for your loss. I hope you're holding up well. I have been in the same boat. It was a long time ago. But the pain is still fresh. We can never forget our first child. And the pain of it haunts us for life. My miscarriage brought infertility along with it. That was a very hard time. We had lost a child. And we couldn't have one ever too. It felt like we have lost it all. But then we decided to move forward and find alternatives. That's when this clinic in Europe came along. And we're not childless anymore.
Sign in to follow this topic