Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. How long does it take for levels to drop

How long does it take for levels to drop Lock Rss

Hello Ladies just a quick question for you's all. Saturday 2 weekends ago I was just over 4weeks pregnant and believe i had a miscarige(Ive had 4 previously), had a af as so it seemed, Had a couple of yucky things on my pad but 2 weeks latter I'm still feeling crook and took a test today when i had a big bout of nausia and Bam my test came up positive strait away it was more vibrant than it was 2 weeks ago when i found out I was pregnant. How long does it take to drop, because surely i shouldnt still be testing positive. Just feel like my body is playing a cruel joke on me. Tia

Hello Ladies just a quick question for you's all. Saturday 2 weekends ago I was just over 4weeks pregnant and believe i had a miscarige(Ive had 4 previously), had a af as so it seemed, Had a couple of yucky things on my pad but 2 weeks latter I'm still feeling crook and took a test today when i had a big bout of nausia and Bam my test came up positive strait away it was more vibrant than it was 2 weeks ago when i found out I was pregnant. How long does it take to drop, because surely i shouldnt still be testing positive. Just feel like my body is playing a cruel joke on me. Tia

So sry for ur loss...........It can take up to 8 weeks for ur HCG to drop. Have u been to the docs nd had a scan? It wouldn't have been AF u were having sweetie, AF wont arrive till ur levels r below 5. I would b going for bloods so ur HCG can b checked back to zero.
Sign in to follow this topic