Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

had miscarriage 2 weeks ago Lock Rss

I've just been through two miscarriages in a row and am still trying to get over it both emotionally and physically. I am doing all I can to get my body prepared to carry another baby by eating well, exercising, and seeing a Chinese Herbalist. But... I think more than anything I'm not emotionally prepared. I am convinced that if I get pregnant again I will either lose the baby or there will be something majorly wrong with it. I am thinking about seeing a counselor to work through that. I don't want to be thinking all that crap when I get pregnant again as I just want to enjoy it. I don't think we'll ever get over it but we can learn to live with it I suppose. I have just read the book Pregnancy Loss - Surviving Miscarriage and Stillbirth by Zoe Taylor. It certainly didn't make me feel any better but it was good to read the thoughts of other women going through similar things. Reading it gave me a chance to have ANOTHER good wallow in my misery. The people around us seem to move on quickly after our miscarriages, while we are left still wanting to talk about it I find.

I'm so sorry to read about your loss .
I know its one of the hardest things to go thru as a mother ./ woman

I have losted two babies due to misscarrages one at 16 wks 11yrs ago. Another last november at 11wks.
I know I will always love those two babies even through I never got to meet them.
I still have bad days missing my babies always .

Its so normal to feel everything your feeling.

Is there a support group near you to share your loss. When your ready it may help ya.

Thinking of you sending you xoxoxox .

Some of us on huggies have been unfortunate to go thru same loss . So we know the pain your feeling.
If I can help you in any way I'm more than happy to listen .
Sign in to follow this topic