Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Need advice on miscarriage Lock Rss

Thank you all for the strength and beautiful words ladies I can't talk to many people in my Life like I can my sil and mum but all I get from others is questions that I don't wanna answer like what it look like I got that this arvo angry
Some family members just don't get how much I hurt as I should be blessed with my kids I have I know iv rambled on about this before but I wish they knew the pain sad
Thank you all for your support it really helps xxx
Oh my gosh! what an insesitive question to ask. You are not rambling and I think everyone on here knows how much you love your children and that being upset at the loss of your baby doesn't make you selfish or take for granted what you have but rather shows how selfless you are to feel such emotion towards another being.

Oh my gosh! what an insesitive question to ask. You are not rambling and I think everyone on here knows how much you love your children and that being upset at the loss of your baby doesn't make you selfish or take for granted what you have but rather shows how selfless you are to feel such emotion towards another being.

Aw thank you Tory you put it into perspective for me you are so very sweet smile

I was a tad gob smacked too blink all I could say was ah um um um and dodged the bullet I didn't wanna have to go into detail to some one who doesn't seem that interested and would rather talk about her new born grand son sad
Ahh I'm sounding bitter I don't wanna be bitter I hate bitterness!!!
I'm only human in the end I'm going to have flaws right lol
You don't need to thank me I'm just glad I could help you see that you have every right to feel any emotions you need to at this time without guilt for feeling them.

and yes unfortunatly a side effect of being human is being falible but I believe you are being super human at the moment so you are allowed to use any and all emotions at your disposal. Also a nice cup of tea helps with bitterness (not that I think your being bitter) smile
Im so sorry you had to go through this!!!! Sending you GREAT BIG HUGS!!!
I'm so sorry this is happening. Sorry you've lost your bub, sorry your family aren't being very supportive.
If you're concerned about the bleeding, then go and see a doctor and ask for a scan to see that nothing has been left behind.

My thoughts are with you and your family xx

Thanks for all the support it's so comforting xxx
Page I get what your saying hun and it makes sense smile
I k ow I will 100% get what you mean when I finally hold a pregnancy and I will think it was all worth it and I wouldn't have that bub with out the losses .
I did find that like a shine of light as you really clarified it for me thank you sweetie I never looked at it like that.

I really want to thank you all for giving me strength and a shoulder to cry on I will never forget this support ladies it really is wonderful to have so many kind woman in a forum xxx
Biggest hugs of ALL hugs hun! What a traumatic situation you had to go through! sad xoxo

Thanks for the help sweeties
I just got my answers I had a huge pain right across my lower tummy and felt something come out when I checked it was a massive greyish purple thing not a clot but what I'm gathering was my baby
I called Dp this time and we took our bubba up to the pathology in a jar the doctor gave me this is honestly the most traumatizing thing I have had to do!!
When I got there it was packed I couldn't find a single pathology lady I knocked on the door and they were having morning tea and said to take a number I broke down in Tears and said I have my miscarriage in a fn jar!!
They quickly took me into there tea room sat me down gave me a glass of water and a million cuddles they processed it all (form whys) and then when I stopped crying they let me out via the back door I don't think I wanted to walk past everyone who I just announced I had a miscarriage in a jar in front of specially the heavily pregnant chick
What a fn day!!!!!!

Oh sweetheart GBH's I am so sry that u had to endure that. Wish I could just give u a massive cuddle. I have sent u an email sweetheart.

Much love Xxxx
Sign in to follow this topic