Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

I just can't win :( Lock Rss

Aw thanks hun xxx
I don't have face book darl sad
I can't believe it either sweetie I keep askin why why me what have I done to deserve this sad

Nawwww pumpkin pie u haven't done anything wrong, u remember that. I no it's so hard to question everything nd wonder wot the hell u did or didn't do, but the truth is u done NOTHING wrong.

Here is my email address if u want to talk gorgeous

del_purcell@yahoo.com

feel free to message me at any time sweetie. Xxxxxx

Nawwww pumpkin pie u haven't done anything wrong, u remember that. I no it's so hard to question everything nd wonder wot the hell u did or didn't do, but the truth is u done NOTHING wrong.

Here is my email address if u want to talk gorgeous

del_purcell@yahoo.com

feel free to message me at any time sweetie. Xxxxxx

Thanks so much sweetie I really appreciate it you give me strength and in the coming months i will more than likely be bombarding you with so many questions your awesome del I cannot express how much your support means xx

Thanks so much sweetie I really appreciate it you give me strength and in the coming months i will more than likely be bombarding you with so many questions your awesome del I cannot express how much your support means xx

I will b only to pleased to answer ur questions.

Chin up gorgeous lady, give me a yell if u need me Xxxxxxxxxx

I will b only to pleased to answer ur questions.

Chin up gorgeous lady, give me a yell if u need me Xxxxxxxxxx

I will gorgeous I will try and email you tonight after the lil ones are in bed thanks for this sweetie your amazing xxxxx
Biggest hugs ever hun!!!! I am so SO sorry you have to go through this. I'm glad you are not alone and have so many people to talk to.
Del - You truely are wonderful!!!

Biggest hugs ever hun!!!! I am so SO sorry you have to go through this. I'm glad you are not alone and have so many people to talk to.
Del - You truely are wonderful!!!

Hi Sweetie!!! How r u? I haven't spoke to u in a little while. Xxxx
Sign in to follow this topic