Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

after a MC?? Lock Rss

Mine took a week after I miscarried to get my hcg back below 5. I was 6 weeks

Mine took a week after I miscarried to get my hcg back below 5. I was 6 weeks

thanks and sorry for your loss
i had an US this morning and she said it looks like everything has passed and there are no problems

i had an US this morning and she said it looks like everything has passed and there are no problems

That's good news smile
Now you can think about whether you're ready to try again.

That's good news smile
Now you can think about whether you're ready to try again.

yeah we are going to try again and hope for the best

yeah we are going to try again and hope for the best

Good luck T smile
I hope you fall pregnant again really soon, this time with a very sticky bub x

I dont know the answer to your question honi, but i just wanted to say that im so sorry you are going through this. No one should have to and its not an easy time for you at all. I still get teary thinking about mine. Mine was done by D &C and i never knew about any hormone levels. I hope the doc can give you all the medical help you need and just take your time hon and work through it at your own rate.good luck .

I dont know the answer to your question honi, but i just wanted to say that im so sorry you are going through this. No one should have to and its not an easy time for you at all. I still get teary thinking about mine. Mine was done by D &C and i never knew about any hormone levels. I hope the doc can give you all the medical help you need and just take your time hon and work through it at your own rate.good luck .

thank you and sorry for your loss

and thanks mel-O
Hi Thea, Glad it all went well today, Thinking of you guys!!!

Hi Thea, Glad it all went well today, Thinking of you guys!!!

thank you
Sign in to follow this topic