Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

after a MC?? Lock Rss

hey i was wondering how fast do your HCG levels drop after a MC? i am confused at how far along i was

thanks

hey i was wondering how fast do your HCG levels drop after a MC? i am confused at how far along i was

thanks

Hello Thea , I lost Bubs on 10.11.2011

. By 08.12.2011 my HCG levels were back to normal.

Hopes this helps you.

Been thinking of you & your partner.
Mine dropped like this 10500, then 3 days later 6600, then a week later 200, then 0
So it was about 2 weeks for them to drop to 0, but I was 11 weeks, so your levels would have been a lot lower. Weren't they 4 hundred and something? They should be at 0 again by now. Are you doing for a blood test again?

no we weren't doing anymore bloods

when they tested they were 413 i thought 431 either way that was the day after i started bleeding then the next day they were 217 so they dropped fast there

i was thinking about before my blood what the levels were because by a pregnancy calculator i was 8weeks
aparently the faint BFP i got was a BFP because the DR's tests aren't a sensitive
well tthat was 3weeks before the digital which would of made me 7-8weeks
but the bloods say 4-6 but that was after i started bleeding

so how far along do you think i was?

no we weren't doing anymore bloods

when they tested they were 413 i thought 431 either way that was the day after i started bleeding then the next day they were 217 so they dropped fast there

i was thinking about before my blood what the levels were because by a pregnancy calculator i was 8weeks
aparently the faint BFP i got was a BFP because the DR's tests aren't a sensitive
well tthat was 3weeks before the digital which would of made me 7-8weeks
but the bloods say 4-6 but that was after i started bleeding

so how far along do you think i was?

It's really hard to say. It sounds so much like my first MC. My levels were a few weeks behind what they should have been the whole way. My baby only grew to a 6 weeks size in 11 weeks, so maybe yours was the same? You might have been 8 weeks from your LMP but bubs only grew to about 4/5 weeks.

It's really hard to say. It sounds so much like my first MC. My levels were a few weeks behind what they should have been the whole way. My baby only grew to a 6 weeks size in 11 weeks, so maybe yours was the same? You might have been 8 weeks from your LMP but bubs only grew to about 4/5 weeks.

makes sense just so confusing and this might be TMI but another reason i thought i was further is whem i passsed bub it was about half the size of my hand?

sorry about your MC's

makes sense just so confusing and this might be TMI but another reason i thought i was further is whem i passsed bub it was about half the size of my hand?

sorry about your MC's

Thanks T, I am sorry about your loss too.

My bub (well the sac) was almost as big as my palm too. The sac around it is quite a bit bigger than the bub itself.
Your HCG levels may have been higher at one stage before you had bloods done, and they could have already been dropping when you had the first set of bloods.

Thanks T, I am sorry about your loss too.

My bub (well the sac) was almost as big as my palm too. The sac around it is quite a bit bigger than the bub itself.
Your HCG levels may have been higher at one stage before you had bloods done, and they could have already been dropping when you had the first set of bloods.

the sac part just occured to me seconds ago lol how slow am i but anyway about the levels dropping before my first bloods is what i was thinking i had my first bloods on thursday and passed the bub onthursday night so my thoughts are they had to of been dropping
Hugs T x

Thea. Might Good idea if you get blood test Done

To make sure of HCG levels.

Cheers Jude @
Mine took about 8 Days... Hugs to you for your loss too honey!!
thanks guys and i'll see what the dr says at my next app

sorry for your losses
Sign in to follow this topic