Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Sub Chorionic Haematoma Lock Rss

Hi there,

After having a miscarrige in September I thought there was no way it could happen to me again. But here I am in December doing it again! This time I developed a Subchorionic Haematoma and it was in just the perfect spot to affect my baby - poor thing didn't stand a chance. I feel most sad as the baby was perfectly fine, but it was my stupid body that caused havoc for it. The worst thing is, is that my body doesn't seem to be letting go of it yet. Does anyone know how long I should wait to see if I miscarry naturally?

Hi there,

After having a miscarrige in September I thought there was no way it could happen to me again. But here I am in December doing it again! This time I developed a Subchorionic Haematoma and it was in just the perfect spot to affect my baby - poor thing didn't stand a chance. I feel most sad as the baby was perfectly fine, but it was my stupid body that caused havoc for it. The worst thing is, is that my body doesn't seem to be letting go of it yet. Does anyone know how long I should wait to see if I miscarry naturally?

I'm so sorry for your losses. My last natural Miscarrage lasted three days couldn't. Stop bleed I had to have curettage. That was on 811.2011. I got all clear to have another baby so I'm going to try.
ihad a missed miscarrige. the baby died at 8.5 weeks and i didn't miscarry until twelve weeks.

it can takes a while until the hcg levels drop so low then you will pass it naturally.

i am very sorry for you loss. it's not your fault this happened, don't be too hard on yourself.

HUG xx

The day i broke up with normal was the first day of my magical life...

Sign in to follow this topic