Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Please help Lock Rss

Hello,

I am pamela and on monday i lost our 3rd baby i was 20 weeks pregnant and it was about 11pm on sunday night i got this pain in my belly i thought baby must be movie around i felt it kick and thought ok i must of eaten something. Then about 3am on monday i got up out of my bed as i did'nt want to wake my hubby up and the pain got bigger and was painful at about 4.40 i could not stand up my back was hurting and i knew i was in labour. At 5am i deliverd our baby all i can remember was their was blood every where and my hubby calling and emergancy out to us when they had came i had told them i was 20 weeks pregnant and i had just deliverd my baby who was in my underwear i didn't know what to do,

Now all i want is a baby that we had been trying to have for 3 years and they have gone. It it horrible to think that after all of this i just want to try for another one????

Please help

TTC a baby girl
https://www.facebook.com/Homemade.by.pamela

Hello,

I am pamela and on monday i lost our 3rd baby i was 20 weeks pregnant and it was about 11pm on sunday night i got this pain in my belly i thought baby must be movie around i felt it kick and thought ok i must of eaten something. Then about 3am on monday i got up out of my bed as i did'nt want to wake my hubby up and the pain got bigger and was painful at about 4.40 i could not stand up my back was hurting and i knew i was in labour. At 5am i deliverd our baby all i can remember was their was blood every where and my hubby calling and emergancy out to us when they had came i had told them i was 20 weeks pregnant and i had just deliverd my baby who was in my underwear i didn't know what to do,

Now all i want is a baby that we had been trying to have for 3 years and they have gone. It it horrible to think that after all of this i just want to try for another one????

Please help

Oh Pamela, I am so so sorry for your loss! sad What you have been through is absolutely heart breaking and I am so very sad that you are having to go through this.

It is not horrible at all to think you want to try for another one! Whatever you feel is completely normal and ok for you. You have been trying for so long and it's something you want so much that it is very understandable that you'd want to try again.

I lost a bub in September and am now 9 weeks pregnant again so I understand that being pregnant again may help ease some of your pain. All I can suggest is that you listen to your care provider about how long your body will need to recover and that you give you mind and soul some time to recover too.

Take the support of your DH and family, make sure you really acknowledge your loss (because it is a really difficult thing you are dealing with) and above all look after yourself.

Your journey isn't finished yet, GBH's.
xxxx
Sign in to follow this topic