Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

wording for stillborn bear Lock Rss

Hi ladies, my brother and his gf gave birth to there sleeping angel on monday. After talking with a friend who had a stillborn baby she said the nicest thing she received was a bear with therethe babies name on the front and dob and a nice saying on the back. I need to order it today to make sure i get it before we go to visit next weekend, but im stuck for the nice wording part, you only get a few words so i need to make them count.

Some i have thought of were
*Born with angels wings
*My sleeping angel
*Always in our hearts
*Loved for all eternity

Do you like any of those suggestions or do you have something better? Thanks.
im so sorry to hear that, my deepest sympathy to your your whole family,
as soon as i read , born with angels wings i shed a tear, and loved for all eternity, very precious words both of them,xx

btw- what a beautiful idea xx
I saw this somewhere and it seems suitable without pointing out th obvious in so many words.

"An angel in the book of life
Wrote down our Baby's birth
And whispered as she shut the book
Too beautiful for Earth"
im sorry to hear of your familys loss, we lost our little man to cot death feb this year 10 weeks old, a nice saying we heard was
"only here a short time but in our hearts forever"
So sad! sad .... i dont have a suggestion but I hope you and your family are doing ok.

Love from all us huggies mums xxxooooxxxoooo

PS miSSY ME i STARTED A thread awhile ago asking if u had ur baby...if so how did that go?

so sorry for your family. i can say that i know what they are going through. it is a wonderful idea.

too beautiful for earth, to me says so much in so few words.

I saw this somewhere and it seems suitable without pointing out th obvious in so many words.

"An angel in the book of life
Wrote down our Baby's birth
And whispered as she shut the book
Too beautiful for Earth"

I think that is a beautiful poem. I can't imagine what it must be like to lose a child, but the sentiment to offer something of a memorial and a comfort is very thoughtful. Sorry for your family's loss.
Thanks for all your help, i think i will go with 'too beautiful for earth'

The poem is beautiful, but it wont fit.
I am so sorry to hear this and i know exactly what they are going thruough as my partner and i went through it february this year our gawjus little boy was born sleeping also . the wording to beautiful for this earth is the right choice that and born with angel wings. all the best for the future. like i said i lost my little boy feb this year and i fell preg 5 months after my 2nd little boy is due in feb nxt year so 10 weeks to go . dont let them give up hope and be there as much as possible for them coz they gnna need everyone they can get sad my deepest sympathies R.I.P little angel.
Sign in to follow this topic