Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Guilty Lock Rss

Stass, I"m so so sorry for your loss. Draw strength from your husband - hug him all the time and feel the love as much as you can, it helps, cry when you feel you need to, get angry and don't feel ashamed for it, don't feel you need to be brave, you don't. Do things at your own pace. I wish you with every ounce of my being love, laughter and a healthy baby in your future, nothing will ever make it okay, but the sun will shine on you again.

Sally
x

Thanks Sally, your words were just beautiful! We had our beautiful girls funeral on Friday (rememberance day) and as hard as it was it was really beautiful and good to say goodbye. I know some days will be harder then others, today being one of those. i guess a few things triggerred me, receiveing her birth certificate in the mail, a friend announcing she was pregnant, and another just having her baby! i guess in time these things will get easier and im just going to take each day as it comes and try and enjoy what we have as a family xx

"http://lbdf.lilypie.com/9mm5p11.png"

Thanks Sally, your words were just beautiful! We had our beautiful girls funeral on Friday (rememberance day) and as hard as it was it was really beautiful and good to say goodbye. I know some days will be harder then others, today being one of those. i guess a few things triggerred me, receiveing her birth certificate in the mail, a friend announcing she was pregnant, and another just having her baby! i guess in time these things will get easier and im just going to take each day as it comes and try and enjoy what we have as a family xx

Stass, I have only just got back on this site. This post was mine so I feel like I totally know wher your at and trust me it is very very hard but life slowly gets easier, we never "get over it" but we eventually learn to live with it. (Doesn't mean we have to like it though!)
Please feel free to message me if you would like, I have to say I am feeling bettter since I wrote this post, I think this will be my life from now on total ups and downs,I wish you and your family a lovely xmas. I'm sure it will be hard, but remember your angel will be shining down on you. xo
I am so very sorry you all had to endure those miserable times, I can't begin to imagine the pain and heart ache it caused to make those decisions. sad

just last year my cousin found out at her 14 week scan that her son has a genetic condition that run through the males in our family and it was told that with this type of down syndrome plus other conditions he had he would not survive his first year and if he did it would be constant pain, operations, heart problems etc.

she decided to go through with the medical termination at 17 weeks and spent a few hours or so with her son afterwards before they took him.

being her first baby she is now very scared to try again but as far as i know her and her DP are and i am sure this time she will get her healthy baby..

I honestly feel anyone who goes through something like this is a tremendous person and my heart goes out to everyone involved..

Mum of 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 angel, 1 on the way!

Sign in to follow this topic